2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like these days all you gave to do is get in the ear of a guy who is unhappy at his current club and the contract means nothing. Most of the time it's wiser to release a player than keep them when they're unhappy

The Cowboys were happy to release Tamou though weren't they, so I think they ball is in his court as to what he will choose to do.

That would be a good signing if true !! From his performances this year and in origin he seems to have confidence again after his injury, doing very well.

The Cowboys were happy to release Tamou though weren't they, so I think they ball is in his court as to what he will choose to do.

That would be a good signing if true !! From his performances this year and in origin he seems to have confidence again after his injury, doing very well.
His wife is a sprinter and would benefit from living near the nsw institute of sport track at narrabeen.

Interesting! I wonder if it is the 'unofficial' signings of Lussick, Brown and Korisau, or some others on top of those.
Maybe, but it's already known we've got those players, I don't think hoops would need to drop a hint like that.
I know I'm being way too hopeful, but origin is over next Wednesday, and tamou said he'd announce his decision after origin. Definitely fits the time frame and quite frankly there aren't too many big name players out there.

Heard James Hooper earlier on MMM and he said Manly will be announcing a couple of big signings in the coming weeks.
Wonder who??
**** hooper and all the rest of these rumour mongers - I would prefer not to know about some signings now I have to wait in anticapation endlessly checking silvertails for the next week,

Can't he just say Manly will announce player x and y, rather than 'big signings' .....

News from the Lurker ?
Manly wont sign Mason and Mateo and Burgess have been told they can look around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10