2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think elgey will be a good signing if we get him, with the interchanges dropping next year a zippy half will be able to take advantage. The uk players also run the homesickness risk leaving us up the creek again.

Think elgey will be a good signing if we get him, with the interchanges dropping next year a zippy half will be able to take advantage. The uk players also run the homesickness risk leaving us up the creek again.

Ive watched him in three games now, and he has looked nothing but crap in all of them.

He gets completely man handled, and he is too robotic. What I mean by that, is hes too stereotypical. The opposition will easily defend him.

Elgey is holding his own at the NRL standard. You can't expect him to set the world on fire in his 1st 3 games.
What i see in him is a kid that backs himself and plays whats in front of him. Even though its not as obvious to some people, but there is a lot of Cherry about his vision and skill i like.

I hope we get him.

I'll take Elgey over bubbler boy anyday. In fact I'll take JLJ over the piss drinking EBC bubbler dropkick.

Not that I have a terrible opinion on Carney as a player; he is just a ****up waiting to happen.

Corey Norman is talented. They should look at taking him off Parra.
Are you serious...no way go with youth or at least someone with ability who we can build a team around i think that if both broncos & parra have or will let him go there is a reason, lets not rush this decision and invest wisely and hope we dont some how mess up the negotiation process. ...

We need to rebuild a culture. We need experienced players to guide the younger ones.

Carney Myler in the halves. I would make a play for Gallen and Thaiday/Myles

1. Stewart
2. Gutherson
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Trbojevic
6. Carney
7. Myler/Elgey
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Gallen
11. Buhrer
12. Thaiday
13. Mateo

14. Trbojevic
15. Hodges/Demetriou
16.Burgess
17. Lui

Since when do poms get homesick coming to Aus ,the pr#cks love it & then we get stuck with them...haha

More media speculation.... Cleary being considered to replace Toovey.
If Tooves does eventually go this would be my preferred option, young coach, proven results, former manly player and local. Much much much better than Brown or Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12