2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan A has to be to offer cherry more. Especially if we do have a cheap, rookie by his side in Elgey the kid needs an experienced halves partner and lock on his side.

Plan B i think sezer would be good at Manly. Forget how he is currenlty playing at the titans, we know how foran can play as well but it isn't what he is producing currently either. Sezer can control a game very nicely and with some good halves coaches the kid could definately be the answer.

Plan C who ever left on the list Albert Kelly, Josh McCrone we can make good footballers, but who ever else it may be, I just could not support Todd Carney. Kelly can complete F..off if he signs the piss head.
Plan A doesn't seem likely after hearing Kelly's Q&A
Scratch plan B too because Sezer just signed with the Raiders, so i guess plan C it is.

Going from DCE and Foran to Elgey and McCrone would be an absolute joke.
I'm all for blooding youth but surely the club wants to at least stay competitive in the mean time.

Do you even watch the game? or are your eyes painted on? First you think Vidot is a good signing and now Thaiday any more trash the broncos can dump on us?
Agree! Seriously vidot, thaiday wtf is wrong with our recruitment officer or is that Joe? Get some f****n grut up front and buy some halves...not sandow or hodgkinson please.No wingers! FORWARDS as we are proving at the moment even the best halves need go forward which are provided by...you guessed it forwards that go...forward
We will now have to pay massive overs to even sign a half for next year. We should go back to dce with a revised offer to keep him.
Would be nice but that ship has sailed,Joe's response to that question at the albury q&a told a story, "apparently we must move forward " what a response..something happened with dce & joe and he aint going back on his decision which as we know was to pull the offer. I still hope he stays but very doubtful,joe needs to grovel and at least attempt to keep dce for f**k sakes swallow your pride joe. If we end up some has been or crap half after joe messed up negotiations ll be pi**ed.

If they sign Elgey, then they've got the best option. The kid is apparently outstanding. By 2016 he'll be ready for firsts. Hope they get him

Thaiday. both Nikorima brothers. Jarred Wallace. We could do a lot worse then take some of the massive talent that exists in Qld.

Where did dce n Ballin come from again.

From what I've seen Elgy isn't an organiser. He does have Electric speed when he puts the foot down but he is small.

Think Sandow or a Luke Keary style of half IMO.

If the Elgey rumour is true then perhaps it does open up the chance to go back to DCE after-all I doubt he would have anticipated that both Cezar and Elgey to not be there. Not sure how that would sit with me but as discussed earlier would be better long term to have some consistancy within the halves

Read on a couple of different forums that Cornish has either agreed to terms or is close to agreeing to terms with Manly

Just another rumour to add to the pile

The kid has potential, i'd be happy to take the punt

Interesting about Maloney

Officials are not prepared to offer him more than $450,000-a-season to stay, their resolve only strengthened by last Sunday’s forgettable performance against the Sharks. Ironically, Cronulla has been the main threat for Maloney’s services – but that could also change after his round five flop.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/27 ... mp=twitter

Read on a couple of different forums that Cornish has either agreed to terms or is close to agreeing to terms with Manly

Just another rumour to add to the pile

The kid has potential, i'd be happy to take the punt
Much cheaper than Maloney or Carney as he is on the outer with Ricky and comes with no baggage

My reference to a rumour about Toovey may not be far off. The Tele rag today has an article regarding how close Toovs is to getting the shove. Results in next few weeks could decide his fate. If he goes I wonder if the bosses are smart enough to take a look at the U20s coach...just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12