2015 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that's topped off a great day, useless Raiders get rolled by the Titans and eliminate me from LFS.

My heart sank yesterday when I read Ricky Stuart in the paper already making excuses for his players losing after their season was so controversially ended last week against us. I knew then that they would run dead and I was screwed.

Good luck to the remaining 3

Well that's topped off a great day, useless Raiders get rolled by the Titans and eliminate me from LFS.

My heart sank yesterday when I read Ricky Stuart in the paper already making excuses for his players losing after their season was so controversially ended last week against us. I knew then that they would run dead and I was screwed.

Good luck to the remaining 3

I can reveal the prize you lucky 3 gentlemen will be playing for is as follows
DCE LFS.jpg

Signed by Clive Churchill Medallist DCE on a replica 2013 GF Jersey

Big thanks to the Footy Club and @vidmar

Let me know if you want some authentic Brookvale atmosphere infused into the jersey and I will wear it to the GF replay this Friday night and spill some beer on it for you ;)

I'm so hating on Ricky Stuart right now. I can't believe he just gave up on this weekends game.

Poll updated for Round 25. 2 games to choose from. Bones you are able to choose Roosters again should you wish, the no consecutive picks rule doesn't apply when we get to the business end.

Selection made. Bring it on!

@Chip and Chase what happens if all three of us pick the same team, and that team loses?

In the event you are all eliminated Clause 12.3 (b) of the LFS Competition T&C's is activated. Without boring you with the legalese it basically means I keep the jersey on the premise of possession being 9/10 of the law.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4