2015 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will wear the jersey on Monday, and Frank Tuesday's while C & C will wear it the rest of the week.

The tie breaker match up this round is Broncos v Cowboys

@tookey is on the Broncos and @Frank has backed the Cowboys.

We will have one left come Saturday night and we can crown the 2015 @Earnie the Eagle Last Fan Standing winner.

Good luck gents

Well done @tookey , backed up last years tipping comp win with a LFS comp win. Didn't get to watch the game myself but from all reports it was a close one. PM me your address and I'll post out your jersey.

Thanks again to everyone who entered, hope to see you all back next year.

@Frank Sorry Frank. Lucky guess on the night
@Earnie the Eagle honoured to have won the competition named after your father
@Chip and Chase @Dan Thanks for running the competition again this year. The one bright note in a rather forgettable season

Before I forget I would also like to thank @Dan and @Chip and Chase for running this comp. I only join the tipping comp so I can play in this. :)

@tookey, luck or no luck I should have realised that during semi finals footy you should always put the Cowboys last. Enjoy the jersey. Not sure how you'll manage that after @Chip and Chase has been parading around in it - wearing nothing else.

Maybe I did win after all. :p

Steady on lads. I'm a 19yr old hot blonde with big cans....well at least that's what I tell the other girls on the lonely lesbians forum ;)

I'll try and get your jersey mailed this week @tookey , just waiting for it to come back from the dry cleaners

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2