2014 State of Origin 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Fu...ng Reyolds is s..t.

Haha I have learnt you are one of the most anti Dogs members on here but mate hes just a newbie. Grub probably guilty of over playing his hand nothing more nothing less.

mickqld said:
Is Dogkinson even playing. No plays from blues halves at all they are crap.

No thoughts on the rest of the players or just the dogs ones.

So let him make a few mistakes for another 1,2 series and then get another newbie? Hodko and Grub are 1 dimensional.

Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Fu...ng Reyolds is s..t.

Haha I have learnt you are one of the most anti Dogs members on here but mate hes just a newbie. Grub probably guilty of over playing his hand nothing more nothing less.

mickqld said:

No one has done much this game - yawn

Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Fu...ng Reyolds is s..t.

mickqld said:

Pretty obvious they're **** when they were totally outplayed by Foran and a 1 legged 40 minute DCE.

mickqld said:
Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Fu...ng Reyolds is s..t.

mickqld said:

Pretty obvious they're ... when they were totally outplayed by Foran and a 1 legged 40 minute DCE.

Oh boo you

Guzzler said:
Lets get maloney and pearce back in to give you Manly folk more to whine about.

No thanks
icon_rolleyes.gif

......and Hodkinson goes over for a try

It worked, it worked i knew if i shat on him enough he'd do something. He's a genius Guzzler GO BLUES

Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Fu...ng Reyolds is s..t.

mickqld said:

Pretty obvious they're ... when they were totally outplayed by Foran and a 1 legged 40 minute DCE.

Oh boo you

LMAO he's a genius, he's a genius.

mickqld said:
It worked, it worked i knew if i shat on him enough he'd do something. He's a genius Guzzler GO BLUES

3D20Smiles20142.gif

Had to come but I still question the penalty with the strip on Bird on the try line in about the first or second of the 4 consecutive sets. Bird plain and simple let that ball go. There was no strip, he thought it was the 5th and a changeover.

Me thinks the Blues might have this one.

and now we just have to hope that QLD doesn't score in the dying seconds again

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8