2014 State of Origin 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Crocker is the single worst defender I have ever seen in the NRL.

Anyone know how to check most missed tackles on the NRL site?? He will be at the top by a long way.

Jarrod Croker 2014 Stats
Missed Tackles 18 (1.4 per game)
Errors 23 (1.75 per game)
Off Loads 5 (.38 per game)

Those Stats explain why is no where near SOO.

Jarrod Croker 2014 stats (positives)

Points scored - 98. He sits in 3rd spot behind Pat Richards on 100 and Thurston on 102.

Tries scored - 10. He is in second spot behind Radradra on 11.

Goals - 8th spot with 29.

He has managed this playing in an ordinary side that is sitting 14th on the ladder with only 4 wins all year.

Put him in a team surrounded by quality and watch him go. A lot of defensive errors, missed tackles, lack of offloads etc could be put down to not having enough faith in your team mates, and trying too hard to do it all yourself. I think he is quality. You don't have to agree :)

Corey Parker ruled out for that mob; though you'd expect Thaiday to seamlessly replace him.

Frantic physio on Cherry and Slater is ongoing!

I rate Whoppa and Dugan on their day, but the Morris twins were amongst our best in game One.

In Sydney, against a desperate QLD, we'd have to be only even-money, not favourites, for mine.

Greg Bird in for SheRex = big plus!

Thaiday and his mate Hodges always rise to the SOO occasion.
I thought that Parker was one of their best in the last game.

We still have a week, so hopefully Sid's treatment will serve Manly well when he comes home :angel:

Got dce in a knee brace saying how injured he is.

Qld doing a run of smokescreens? dce, gi, and others?

I doubt anyone but the players themselves, their clubs and those in either Origin camp would know the full extent of their injuries.

Either way the only line we'll ever get from the media is that they'll all be fit to play.

The " Coal Train" is in for QLD, he really lifts for Origin.

Apparent Slater / Cherry / Inglis all may not play.

Bull**** of course they will.

For the Blues this is the MIGOYT

This one is for you CC. Enjoy!

Bush poet Bob Pacey ;

Beaten but never defeated.

State Of Origin One.

I had brought some rum to celebrate
but I threw it in the bin.
Oh when Boyd scored in the corner
I thought here comes an easy win.

But I should know by now it‘s Origin
and the Blues kept coming back..
Then Cooper broke his arm
and our game just went to pack.

The Blues were getting all the ball
it was enough to make me cry.
I out a long and mournful Noooo
as Morris slid in for the try.

The Blues missed the conversion
and I thought we’ve got a chance.
but possession was against us
and Hayne started to dance.

As much as I detest him
and how I hate his bloody plane.
He forced his way over the try line
and I almost went insane.

Ten to four at half time
and the boys were looking sick.
Cherry Evans ain’t no Cooper Cronk
and the boys just weren't as slick.

The second half was just as torrid
and the crowd began to roar.
The Blues took an early penalty
to add two more to the score.

We battered and we pummelled them
But the Blues were hanging tough.
We went so close that I could taste it
then the hooter cried enough.

Now I have to go to work today
to face those grinning Blues.
I wish that things had gone our way
and I was in their shoes.

The Blues will celebrate their victory
like it was a series crown.
I grant you they deserve this win
but one loss won’t get us down.

The Queensland spirit will rise again
and this loss will keep us strong.
When we meet again in Sydney
it will be a different song.

So take the win you roaches
crawl back home to where you breed
The canetoad armies coming
and they will be hungry for a feed.

You will not break our dynasty
it’s stands in history renown.
We will recoup and rise again
to claim another crown.

Queenslander.

http://www.nrl.com/come-and-get-us,-say-scarred-blues/tabid/10874/newsid/79417/default.aspx

Watmough said he expected the Queenslanders to be pulling and tugging at his arm throughout the contest.

"It is what it is and I can't control it. There's no doubt they are going to try and pull at it and bend it and rip it off. We had that last week against the Dogs and we dealt with it then," Watmough said.

"I expect everyone and anyone to have a crack. Maybe the trainer might run on and have a crack at some stage. I'm not hiding from the fact it's there. Come and get it, it's there for the taking.

woot!

@Marga

I don't think @marga wants to have a crack at Choc in quite the same way as those QLDers global!

Lol.

TLC more likely (and appropriate) we should say mate.

I couldn't care less who wins. But I must say, I would love to see Gallen's face if QLD won the next two games.

globaleagle said:
http://www.nrl.com/come-and-get-us,-say-scarred-blues/tabid/10874/newsid/79417/default.aspx

Watmough said he expected the Queenslanders to be pulling and tugging at his arm throughout the contest.

"It is what it is and I can't control it. There's no doubt they are going to try and pull at it and bend it and rip it off. We had that last week against the Dogs and we dealt with it then," Watmough said.

"I expect everyone and anyone to have a crack. Maybe the trainer might run on and have a crack at some stage. I'm not hiding from the fact it's there. Come and get it, it's there for the taking.

woot!

@Marga
Very tempting GE. :). I'll give him a hug at the Roosters game.

hahaha as you should! Actually I posted the article as I thought it was a good one about choc being his usual tough self, and thought as you're a fan I'd tag you.

But now reading RE and your comments....I see the underlined 'come and get it' had a whole different meaning!!!!

RiverEagle said:
I don't think @marga wants to have a crack at Choc in quite the same way as those QLDers global!

Lol.

TLC more likely (and appropriate) we should say mate.

Who me, never. TLC whenever I can, he knows I'm just a harmless old lady. :)

globaleagle said:
hahaha as you should! Actually I posted the article as I thought it was a good one about choc being his usual tough self, and thought as you're a fan I'd tag you.

But now reading RE and your comments....I see the underlined 'come and get it' had a whole different meaning!!!!
Thank you for thinking of me GE. Yes I have a huge crush on Choc, but it's ok he and Elle know all about it.

Mrs. Choc is pretty easy on the eye too, just quietly @marga

I'm sure she'd be giving Choc all the TLC he needs; and I'd reckon they know and love you too marg!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8