2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where does Milford play at the broncs, they have barba at the back, he's hopeless, and I don't rate milford, barba to 6 ? He can't tackle !

McFadden confirmed as Warriors coach until the end of 2017 - Fox Sports.

So once again they bite of more than they can chew. Good luck to em, but I can't see them being successful enough for 3 and 1/2 years to be happy with this deal.

RiverEagle said:
McFadden confirmed as Warriors coach until the end of 2017 - Fox Sports.

So once again they bite of more than they can chew. Good luck to em, but I can't see them being successful enough for 3 and 1/2 years to be happy with this deal.

Matt Elliott was on Sundays Footy Show and said that it was always the plan for McFadden to take over as head coach in 2015.
As for a three year deal, most coaches would want that as a prerequisite so at least they can try and make the place their own.
They've got to get it right eventually...haven't they?

Not necessarily @StuBoot! Lol.

It's good they have faith in Andrew.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if he sees out the terms.

FuiFui on the outer at the Eels too.
He'd be great fun at Brookie, and would probly excel under Tooves n Donny like most...?

He is 34 tho, and is reportedly looking to Super League as his next step.

RiverEagle said:
Not necessarily @StuBoot! Lol.

It's good they have faith in Andrew.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if he sees out the terms.

FuiFui on the outer at the Eels too.
He'd be great fun at Brookie, and would probly excel under Tooves n Donny like most...?

He is 34 tho, and is reportedly looking to Super League as his next step.

I've always liked the way Fui Fui plays. Too old? Probably, but that's what I thought when we signed Joe and he gave us a few years of good service. At a small salary I'd sign up Fui Fui.

Anyone know is Trbojevic is signed beyond this year? Heard the eels are keen.
Will be spewing if we lose another promising youngster

It should be no surprise other clubs are keen on JTurbo.
It should be a no-brainer to retain him.

I'm another who'll be more than disappointed if we lose Jake; and I was sure we'd re-signed him.

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but fox sports news have just mentioned that warriors are trying to get matai.
Also speculation burher may leave at the end of the year but he says talks with the club are "progressing".
All this from fox sports news.
Gotta love it when players are off contract :|

So we have Steve Matai, Glenn Stewart, Jamie Buhrer, Jake Trbojevic & Clinton Gutherson potentially pissing off. Anyone else guys - lets get them all on the table now.

I mean, you try and support a core group of players (and the team of coarse). With so much change, you don't know who your going to be supporting week to week, let alone overall.

It's one of my pet peeves as a fan.

I love these players, and have an affinity with them. If the NRL don't want people to become disconnected, they need to fix the situation.

It's why I love the NHL, a favorite player of mine, just signed an 8 year deal, with a no move clause.

Ryan said:
If the NRL don't want people to become disconnected, they need to fix the situation.
Totally. And it sure feels as though it is an escalating problem with the game.
I'd like to see the NRL do some analysis of player movements over recent decades to track just how much it's changed.
I want to support the players not just the jumper but the NRL are making that harder and harder.

Of course everyone is interested in our off contract players, always going to be the case when they do so well week in/week out but no point of worrying about it. The recruitment staff have done very well for us year after year so there is no need to panic until the players are confirmed as signed for another club.

If ppl are panicking for 2014 imagine 2015 when Foran and DCE are coming off contract...Silvertails.net meltdown.

Just relax, the ones that go will go and there will always be someone else identified to take their place.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4