2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks HM.

No Ryan's an Aussie. His dad Jay played for Canberra and QLD .

He'd be better off going back over to Wigan Warriors for 3 years, not NZ......be interesting to see how that pans out!

Massive waste of cash by the Warriors.

I reckon Ben Hannant would be a good pickup for the rest of this season. He'll be motivated, he's an origin quality player and he'll be very cheap because the Broncos will have to pick up most of his salary under this years cap.

flying sea eagle said:
The roosters will have a war chest to spend with $BW and Minichiello departing at the end of the year!

Now fully supplemented by the nrl's decision to be able to headhunt other code's players (which will all end up at the roosters...or dogs) and the fact that the rorters don't care too much about things like 'the salary cap' anyway.

Benji confirmed at the Dragons. For 2 and a half years. Not sure about it to be honest. They need a half and he'll have no pressure on him. But
He has had a crap last 2 - 3 years :)

HappilyManly said:
Moa extends with the Rorters till 2016, Foxsports

No surprise there. They'd be stupid to let him go.

And with no cap to worry about, knock yourself out.

Benji's character will show up bigtime as he will no longer have the run of the dressing room. :cool:

Feel for Widdop, he has real talent and is unassuming. I guess he will be #7 now:s

Most people suspect that the TV Show is his real focus.

HappilyManly said:
Benji's character will show up bigtime as he will no longer have the run of the dressing room. :cool:

Feel for Widdop, he has real talent and is unassuming. I guess he will be #7 now:s

Most people suspect that the TV Show is his real focus.

I reckon benchy will play #7. There is no reason why widdop has to change, or why benchy can't play no.7.

He has been poor the last 3 years, but getting out of the tigers may be what he needs to pick up his game. Its all too often in any career people become too comfortable in a job an performance drops.

The big red V is probably appropriate, cause he doesn't deserve anything more than a good old two fingered salute...

Interesting that Benchi didn't join his ''close'' mates at Cronulla...perhaps the circus that surrounds Beau Ryan isn't as much ''fun'' as it seems?

The Dragoons bought Sam Williams and Michael Witt for the 7 role. Clearly they are admitting already that hasn't worked.

Gareth Widdop may not appreciate the move either, and I'll be VERY surprised if Marshall fits in and fires over there.

eagles2win said:
Steve Matai offered $2.5 million over 4 years to New Zealand.

Think it'll be hard for him to knock that back.

OMG, Matai must take it if its in AUD !
He can set up his family for life :amgel:

eagles2win said:
Steve Matai offered $2.5 million over 4 years to New Zealand.

Think it'll be hard for him to knock that back.

Where was this reported eagles2win?

Hard to deny him that now, if true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4