2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Adam Cuthbertson to Leeds from 2015 for 4 years :)

Geez, how old is Cuthbo now??

Honest enough toiler, but seems to have been around forever!

29 - he was an NYC Player when he was with Manly.

Good luck to him, he had potential but wanted the monies instead of the apprenticeship with a Premiership side :cool:

Yeah good luck to him for sure HM.

I thought he was a bit older, and you can't really argue with the choice to get out of Newcastle now, too.

Yeah good luck to him for sure HM.

I thought he was a bit older, and you can't really argue with the choice to get out of Newcastle now, too.

Madness if he has. Tedesco could have contributed to a Wests revival. Canberra only offer second class stuartship

I'm also hearing that Proctor from the Storm has also signed with the Raiders. Plus there is a strong possibility that Grub Ennis will be joining them too.....

Yeah apparently confirmed.

Tedesco 3yr deal worth 2 million. The Tigpies fans must be pretty angry.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/james-tedesco-has-signed-a-threeyear-deal-with-the-canberra-raiders/story-e6frf3wu-1226932894614

Hopefully that will quell rumours they are chasing Gutherson (or the media is just going to claim he is headed to tigpies).

Lets hope that they sign Proctor as well, just to piss off the Scumos :cool:

Ennis should end up there too as the Dogs only offered a low 2 year deal.

Tigers, Sharks and Newcastle have no monies to keep their talent :cool:

I wouldn't be suprised to see the Tigers turn there attention to Gutherson

I certainly would if i was running the show over there

Disco said:
I wouldn't be suprised to see the Tigers turn there attention to Gutherson

I certainly would if i was running the show over there

Well in the news the tigpies CEO said they would be committed to bringing up Tigpie juniors as it works well for them.

There angry they couldnt keep a junior they invested in and brought up cause the nrl makes it hard.. I can respect that.

Alan said:
If you pay big bucks for Anasta and Blair, don't cry when you have none left.

I have never understood the rap on Anasta, nor what the Tigs were thinking to sign him.

And Blair's never been the same since Gift sorted him out that night at Brookie...(not that he was any good to begin with).

As for Tedesco, he's probly wise to take this money and ''try to run''......He's terribly injury-prone for such a young guy.

I think the tigpies are happy with Rowe long term!

They'll still have a fair spine in a couple of years

Rowe
Moses
Brooks
Farah

K.Proctor just confirmed as re-signing with the Scum for another four years.

*FoxSport News*

More chance now Ennis will strike a deal with Ricky n the Raiders.

HappilyManly said:
Center J Ropati just resigned, retired from Warriors ar 29 due to injuries.

Is Matai extended with us yet?

He's extended, excelled, been patched up, out-sourced and over-stretched, held together with stitches, staples, elastoplast and steely-eyed will alone sometimes; outwitted, outlasted and outplayed many.... But actually ''contracted'' we still don't know!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6