2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
And you think Buhrer will?
Both would be an option for the NSW bench and IMO i think Buhrer would be the better option because he is more skilful and could cover more positions . The match winning individual try Buhrer scored out wide when he ran rings around the speedy Walker against the Rabbits this year is an example of what the other guy cant do .

we should sign james packer. apparently he and ch 9 toss pot gyngell had a fist fight in some main street today!

We'll agree to disagree on this. They are different players. McQueen scores solid trys and he scores them from the air too. Something Buhrer can't do.

I think he'd be a great pick up, particularly if it's effective immediately with the donkeys paying most of his salary. While I agree long term we have better options but I think we do really lack one old hard head in our pack he could be the difference between winning the comp or just missing out. People saying that at this stage of their careers Trbojevic, Sao, Hasson, JSL, Starling and Lui are better than Hannant are delusional. He is the perfect guy to hold a spot for them for a year or two because he is older and more experienced by the time he finishes up one of our younger props will be primed for first grade.

He's 28/29, so has 3-4 years left in him, but with a salary of $350k, no thank you sir - unless of coarse we swap with Starling.

We let a better player go in Brent Kite, Sao is ready to step up maybe he is being held back till he meets certain weight and fitness levels

HappilyManly said:
Ryan Hoffman to Warriors for 3 years from 2015

Wow, where was that reported HM?

That's a massive move from Hoffman's perspective, if correct.
Todd Lowrie only lasted a season at the Warriors, so good luck Ryan, if you're up for 3!

Twitter rlw_mole and others. Storm want to keep Proctor, and they just extended Tohu Harris till 2017.

I think Hoffman is from there, and he got 3 years whereas Storm could only offer 2.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6