2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read in the Townsville Bulletin that Justin Hodges cousin Jayden, has signed with the sea eagles. He got a three year offer to play first grade with the cows but chose the eagles on a lower deal. Anyone know anything about him assuming papers are correct.

HappilyManly said:
sTopaz, you Guys :p
The rest of you can carry on but I gotta get to the pub. I had fish and chips for lunch and now I amethysty.

Townsville Eagle said:
Just read in the Townsville Bulletin that Justin Hodges cousin Jayden, has signed with the sea eagles. He got a three year offer to play first grade with the cows but chose the eagles on a lower deal. Anyone know anything about him assuming papers are correct.
No, but if his names Jayden he's in the right thread.

That's sterling if it's OFFICIAL - any hyalites of the kiddie :D

He's a hooker - I thought that the Cowboys lacked that position :huh:
http://www.cowboys.com.au/nycplayerprofiledisplay/Cowboys-NYC/Jayden%20Hodges/5298

Townsville Eagle said:

Nice to read a post relating to this thread; it was starting to read like a jewellery magazine.

The Who said:
Townsville Eagle said:

Nice to read a post relating to this thread; it was starting to read like a jewellery magazine.

From NRL site - cowboys story on Bowen -
North Queensland also extended the contracts seasoned forwards Glenn Hall and Scott Bolton on Monday as well as youngster Ethan Lowe.

But they have been tempered by the loss of impressive teenager Jayden Hodges, a cousin of Broncos and Test centre Justin, to Manly on a three-year deal.

Hooker apparently, 19 years old

Guys, I'm sorry... This may have been spoken about- but I've had a look and can't see it anywhere...

Do we know anything about DCE going to the Broncos next year...
And him wanting to return home?
(Having a loop hole in his contract, due to 3rd party deals not being honoured?!)

Sorry, I'm just freaking out a bit! :(

EagleAngel1986 said:
Guys, I'm sorry... This may have been spoken about- but I've had a look and can't see it anywhere...

(Having a loop hole in his contract, due to 3rd party deals not being honoured?!)

Don't stress about it, we won't let him go :)

Broncos are going hard at Milford and Barba at the moment

The DCE talk just comes from his dickhead manager wanting a bigger deal

EagleAngel1986 said:

As Kiwi said EA86, rest easy.

There is a fair bit of BS going on at the moment recruitment wise.

ifernolan said:
Woah, Jayden Hodges was born on the same day/year as me, that's cool.
Can you play footy? Sign up ifernolan. Plenty of years left in him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8