2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
winnyason said:
Perry really he played 1 good year. Would come cheap I guess
Wolfy at storm no way but maybe hiku cannot be held back after this year?

I agree about Hiku he can't be held back next year he must be in the 17 somewhere.

The kid is a freak, anyone think there is too much change in our front row next year no kite, rose, joe g and maybe king. Looking at starling, lawerence, Sao, Richie and maybe king.

Wouldnt matter if Perry came cheap, Georgie wouldnt be asking much either, he bleeds maroon and white and is desperate to stay. More to the point - his form has dictated that he should be kept.

Damien2812 said:
Foxsports are saying that there's interest in David Williams from Craig Bellamy. Hopefully wolfie doesn't go, especially to Melbourne!
Nooo..that would be wrong in so many ways. I thought storm had plenty of wingers.
Couldn't bear to look at a purple Wolfman. Hope he stays or if forced out, goes to England.

If they sign Perry and let Rose go that's absolutely criminal and some questions would need answering.

Message to David Perry: Keep Gorgeous George as he still adds value on and off the field - hard to slow down and unbelievably quick play-the-balls for his size. Wolfy was close to Man of the Match against Tigers (especially for his defence...although maybe not this week vs Eels). Wolfy's finishing instinct is second to none

The Wolfman cant go to the Storm he is a marketing departments dream abd would became a cult down there.
I would hate to see him in that jersey more than anyother team.

Yeah, sadly I could see wolfman being easily the most marketable player in Melbourne, and would get plenty of publicity for the game down there. Is he still on jjj? Sign him 1st tooves.

Wasn't Perry the rat who feed information to ASADA about many players apparently taking banned substances? If so I don't want him anywhere near this club the guy is a tool. And besides Rose is playing out of his skin. No pun intended :dodgy:

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Wasn't Perry the rat who feed information to ASADA about many players apparently taking banned substances? If so I don't want him anywhere near this club the guy is a tool. And besides Rose is playing out of his skin. No pun intended :dodgy:

Josh Perry was that guy if you believe everything you read in the Telegraph. Josh Perry came out via twitter and denied ever speaking to ASADA after that was reported.

+ can't find anything on 'foxsports' or even google at large to support the comment re: Wolfman.

I call b/s and pot stirring 101.

edit: some would say this thread has become the stupidest thread in the entire universe. /thread

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/concerns-that-the-games-stars-will-land-on-the-salary-cap-heap/story-e6frf3ou-1226690701958#.Uf7q7dJHLId

For the many players that are refusing to believe the dream is over, the next six weeks represents everything as they attempt to prove they are worth another shot.

Manly's David Williams is one player who looks set to continue his career in NRL despite still being without a deal for 2014. Manly are eager to keep the former Test winger, but attention from Craig Bellamy at the Melbourne Storm could draw him away from the club.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10