2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kiwi Eagle said:
Official word from the club on Horo

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Justin-Horo-resigns-with-Sea-Eagles/81319

Great story.
Who said Toovey can't coach???

^ lol, nice one.

And great news!

Sheesh, people who aren't Manly fans are just missing out!

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Justin-Horo-resigns-with-Sea-Eagles/81319
Excellent stuff. Horo's living proof of that old workplace saying, it's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by eels.
spoke to his dad this arvo,he said he wants to pay back Manly for showing faith in Him

Word going round is Mick Potter is going to be sacked

What a basket case of a club, will be paying 3 coaches if that's true

England star Gareth Hock allowed to walk away from Parramatta Eels deal and remain with young family in England
JOSH MASSOUD
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
AUGUST 07, 2013 10:00PM

Says here we have signed cheyse Blair for next year

Cheyse Blair and Reni Maitua are the only two who look to have secured homes for next year, with Manly and Canterbury respectively.

Parra are the basket case of recent times, they have missed out on too many top line players since Sticky took over and the front offices are a mess. sucked in to them.

Top End Eagle said:
England star Gareth Hock allowed to walk away from Parramatta Eels deal and remain with young family in England
JOSH MASSOUD
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
AUGUST 07, 2013 10:00PM

Says here we have signed cheyse Blair for next year

Cheyse Blair and Reni Maitua are the only two who look to have secured homes for next year, with Manly and Canterbury respectively.

Pat O'Hanlon has also signed with the dogs

Kiwi Eagle said:
Word going round is Mick Potter is going to be sacked

What a basket case of a club, will be paying 3 coaches if that's true

Heard on Triple M that they have sacked 3 support coaching staff and Potter should remain until next year.

Kiwi Eagle said:

"I’m absolutely delighted. Manly gave me a chance, and I’ve never worked harder to repay that faith," Horo said today.

It's this sort of attitude from the new recruits that will ensure that the hunger is still there for this group despite two recent premierships. I assume that Lawrence and Horhay are as equally as keen to Beyonce it up by putting a ring on it.

Chip and Chase said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I assume that Lawrence and Horhay are as equally as keen to Beyonce it up by putting a ring on it.

Lol - You have a couple of "beverages" with lunch today C & C? :p

I wish mate. I don't work in finance or advertising, so the chances of lunchtime beverages at my workplace are non existent.

Chip and Chase said:
I wish mate. I don't work in finance or advertising, so the chances of lunchtime beverages at my workplace are non existent.

So true, so true.

Or after midday on Fridays in Brissie! Brekky creek here we come!

That's funny! Isn't Hayne under contract & wouldn't cost much less than around $700,000 a season.

How on earth do they stay invisible to cap auditors?

They've bought a team from other clubs players, paid overs to get them & given upgrades yet everything is sweet to chase one of the games elite fullbacks!

Incredible accounting!

Blowfly said:
That's funny! Isn't Hayne under contract & wouldn't cost much less than around $700,000 a season.

How on earth do they stay invisible to cap auditors?

They've bought a team from other clubs players, paid overs to get them & given upgrades yet everything is sweet to chase one of the games elite fullbacks!

Incredible accounting!
I supposed they're resigned to losing Barba, when you look at their roster, the highest paid would be TRex, probably around $600,000, but the rest would not be on that much, probably no one else is on more than $300,000-350,000.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10