2011 Grand Final Replay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched this game on DVD this morning.
For those who are looking for a good gift I bought a set of the MWSE winning (and drawn) Grand Finals DVDs for myself and picked up another for my boss (hates Manly) for his in-laws (when he saw what I got) while they were on special at JB Hi-Fi a few months ago (best price I could find at that time).
They come as five DVDs in a tin box. My local store didn't have stock but I found JB's postage very reasonable. And the tin has the hoops.;) I tried to load picture but got errors.
Link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...collection-manly-warringah-sea-eagles/725901/

142290-L-LO.jpg

Why? Why can't we have ONE conversation without someone make it personal yet again. Can't you disagree by just disagreeing?
I think i did just that and also explaining why i think so.

The light hearted delusional reference was in reference to others thinking only Parra supporters are delusional---yes the joke was at your expense but we all love your fluid state of varying degrees of imbalance.

I think i did just that and also explaining why i think so.

The light hearted delusional reference was in reference to others thinking only Parra supporters are delusional---yes the joke was at your expense but we all love your fluid state of varying degrees of imbalance.

And personal again. Love how you say "we", as though you speak on behalf of a group against an individual.

You attempting to bully @Technical Coach ? Hahahaha.

Held you in such high regard, too. Oh well.

So, how come you can read and write?
Hahah stuck my head in a LOT of scrums, and never learned to duck, so believe me it's difficult at times!!

Developed a bit of a dyslexia type of thing in my mid 20's and still struggle with handwriting, but flat out could not write properly at all for a while lol.. Short term memory (like forgetting which team we were playing!) issues, broken knees, sciatica and then a weird kind of issue where head knocks and the like stopped hurting... Well I kinda had to give up playing...

Probably lucky I can still string a sentence to be honest...

*edits out spelling errors ;)

Hahah stuck my head in a LOT of scrums, and never learned to duck, so believe me it's difficult at times!!

Developed a bit of a dyslexia type of thing in my mid 20's and still struggle with handwriting, but flat out could not write properly at all for a while lol.. Short term memory (like forgetting which team we were playing!) issues, broken knees, sciatica and then a weird kind of issue where head knocks and the like stopped hurting... Well I kinda had to give up playing...

Probably lucky I can still string a sentence to be honest...

*edits out spelling errors ;)

Played at a pretty high level. Only ever put my head in one scrum, and accidently got my own prop in a squrrell grip. Very short career in the pigs.

Played at a pretty high level. Only ever put my head in one scrum, and accidently got my own prop in a squrrell grip. Very short career in the pigs.
Ah right you were one of them blokes that hung around footballers then ;)

Hehe I jest I jest!

Worst hiding I got in a scrum was one of my own second rowers throwing haymakers from the safety of the back half of the scrum, and he succeeded in absolutely nailing me several times before giving up on it lol...

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer old mate lol..

Ah right you were one of them blokes that hung around footballers then ;)

Hehe I jest I jest!

Worst hiding I got in a scrum was one of my own second rowers throwing haymakers from the safety of the back half of the scrum, and he succeeded in absolutely nailing me several times before giving up on it lol...

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer old mate lol..

We obviously played in the same era. Your correct about hanging around with footballers. As I tell my son, I was not much of a player but gee I hung around with some damn good ones.

We obviously played in the same era. Your correct about hanging around with footballers. As I tell my son, I was not much of a player but gee I hung around with some damn good ones.

Sounds much like me...

I get better and better with every passing year though ;)

Should never have happened. Imagine Hasler, Toovey, Crusher and Singe with this current roster? We'd be 5-0 I reckon.
In 2011 we were definitely not one of the favourites, early on. The team built as the year went on. This year is a totally new side so of course will take a while to gel, thankfully that is starting to happen.
Classic touches of class in that match, including from Killer, Gift and young Hoppa. Shame he had to go, oh well, his loss!

I thought back in the day we gave those intellectual tasks to the hooker to help us with, them of course being the "smart" part of the "front row".;)

@KOMORI My memory is the hooker was always the ugliest kid on the team. That way there was less chance of his mother blowing up when he came home with a flat nose and fewer teeth.

@KOMORI My memory is the hooker was always the ugliest kid on the team. That way there was less chance of his mother blowing up when he came home with a flat nose and fewer teeth.
Nah @Woodsie us props are proud of being the biggest ugliest boofheads on the field...

Brenton Lawrence really shouldn't be a prop, too fast and too pretty lol!!

Quick edit: Starling has the right sort of head, but scores far too many tries for a prop..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7