1 eyed eels are debating if Foran was worth the 1.2M per season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Forans worth based off what he does and doesnt do

Can do - Tackle hard, run hard and straight at defence to draw players in

Can't do - Kick goals, kick field goals, kick 40/20's, cant turn nothing into something like DCE can, only kicks in general play what? 3 times a game if that

His worth is at best 700 k considering Adam Reynolds signed for 500 k and can do all of the above

Forans worth based off what he does and doesnt do

Can do - Tackle hard, run hard and straight at defence to draw players in

Can't do - Kick goals, kick field goals, kick 40/20's, cant turn nothing into something like DCE can, only kicks in general play what? 3 times a game if that

His worth is at best 700 k considering Adam Reynolds signed for 500 k and can do all of the above

I'm no mathematician but if Reynolds can do all that for 500k and foran can't, wouldn't foran be worth less than Reynolds?

You're correct. You're clearly not a mathematician lol

Basic maths has always been my downfall. they say numbers don't lie, but looking at this I guess they do. Reynolds, better all round player than foran, yet foran worth more than double of Reynolds.?? Algebra is easier to work out than that

sandow only performs when he is due for a contract renewal, so unless you can sign him on a match to match basis you would be wasting your money

At least he wouldn't have to worry about his old habit being tempted to Manly Leagues. I think you need some decent machines, to get him off the wagon.

Let's face it, both of these guys Managers played the media well and got maximum exposure for their clients and delivered huge pay days for them both. If you go off what's reported, they are now the highest paid players in the league. The Managers will be loving life right now.

Your house is worth as much as as someone is willing to pay.
Parra have paid overs and Souths played the feel good we just won a Premiership card ( which is probably the reason we kept Foz last time ) to sign Reynolds.
Keary just signed a one year deal and is backing himself - and his team - to considerably up his next deal.
Souths will have a serious fight in the next year or two to keep these guys.
As we've found out, players will sell at the top of the market

When do people ever believe what the media report? Foran went to parra for less than what we offered. he is getting between 7-800k on the books at parra the rest is third party,

They have always done really well when it comes to 3rd party support, really only rivaled by souths and brisbane.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6