1 eyed eels are debating if Foran was worth the 1.2M per season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They might want to ask themselves if

Sandow is worth $550k
Hopoate $800K
Lussick $450K
Norman $500K

With Foran thats $3.5mil on 5 players, not including Watmough.

Note some of these guys are off contract end of this season.

Sandow is worth $550k
Hopoate $800K
Lussick $450K
Norman $500K
Add to that they are super ****ing desperate to get Richie Fao'so and his broken neck back out there. How hard up must they be?!?

Ofcourse not worth it. Doesnt kick goals, never seen him nail a 40/20, never seen him do anything like cherry did against storm. His specialty is running hard to the line with decoys and throwing it out the back (usually to snake who polishes it off). So really considering souths resigned adam reynolds for 500 k i would say foran is 600-700 max.

Ofcourse not worth it. Doesnt kick goals, never seen him nail a 40/20, never seen him do anything like cherry did against storm. His specialty is running hard to the line with decoys and throwing it out the back (usually to snake who polishes it off). So really considering souths resigned adam reynolds for 500 k i would say foran is 600-700 max.
Yes! Sorry all comers but Reynolds is the benchmark. Kicks goals, premiership winner, kicks in play - the rest so so but who cares - 500K plus incentives is FAIR MONEY! 1.2 for a good kick chase..? Not so much!

Yes! Sorry all comers but Reynolds is the benchmark. Kicks goals, premiership winner, kicks in play - the rest so so but who cares - 500K plus incentives is FAIR MONEY! 1.2 for a good kick chase..? Not so much!

Finally someone agrees with me haha, you cant doubt forans toughness but seriously 1.2 mil you've gotta be joking. Im glad we didnt resign them for that much because we wouldnt be buying anyone for the next 3 years

Sandow is worth $550k
Hopoate $800K
Lussick $450K
Norman $500K

Very elastic salary cap! Hmmm...?

Sandow is worth $550k
Hopoate $800K
Lussick $450K
Norman $500K

I'd go for Lussick, get him back here, was great when he was here. For how much? dont know, parra wont be throwing 450 k at him now with foran there, so i would say 350-400 k?

I reckon there would be a similarly themed thread on the 'Riff website after it was reported they will pay Merin $800,000 next season!
I thought Sydney housing was over-inflated. Player salaries are out of control at the moment. Then again, so too are salaries for the bloated NRL officialdom.

Foz has a chronic hamstring problem now, so imagine how much game time he will have in 2 years let alone 4.:cool:

Choc stays down after every tackle, plus he has that dodgy ankle/knee so another expensive benchwarmer by years end.:cool:

Manly is in the driving seat now as far as recruitment goes. Cashed up and waiting to pounce >:)

I reckon there would be a similarly themed thread on the 'Riff website after it was reported they will pay Merin $800,000 next season!
I thought Sydney housing was over-inflated. Player salaries are out of control at the moment. Then again, so too are salaries for the bloated NRL officialdom.

Player salaries have gone past AFL salaries. This is not sustainable, surely? Where is all this money coming from all of a sudden, with the exception of the Titans, who are funded by the NRL?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6