‘Show respect’: NRL’s message as Hasler, Manly face $25,000 fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So.... I guess to be consistent the rorters will be getting a letter?
Though uncle nick will reply via a brown paper bag.

“That was just a horrible decision,” Robinson said.
“We shouldn't let a try in on the end of it, but there were so many poor decisions tonight.”
“Same referee last week and there were 30-odd offsides and a 3-1 penalty count,” Robinson said.
“Then every opportunity (tonight), the Sammy Verrills one, we also had the Crichton sin-binning... we’re not playing rugby union. Stop the game and send him to the bin, you don’t give them opportunities.
“It wasn’t a good enough performance tonight (from Sutton). They’re big decisions that you can’t get wrong and it wasn’t good enough.”
Exactly Master Globiwan, show us the consistency

Thank you for the article feathered friend

So the Nrl are demanding respect . What an arrogant and unprofessional approach to earn respect

True Respect is only earned and not demanded .

How does the NRL earn our respect When our teams lose games because the NRL officials lose control of the match and also have the audacity to fine clubs for speaking out for being hard done by

To Andy Abdo
NRL is a passionate game . You guys either handle the pressure or piss off and let some else do the job
To add insult to injury, we are told today by Andrew Webster that his mail from within the NRL is that Robbo will only get a stern talking to by the NRL after his comments post match against the Panthers. Apparently, he did not name the referee as Des did. Did he really have to name him for everyone to know who he was referring to? How can Abdo & Co demand respect with such inconsistency?.

To add insult to injury, we are told today by Andrew Webster that his mail from within the NRL is that Robbo will only get a stern talking to by the NRL after his comments post match against the Panthers. Apparently, he did not name the referee as Des did. Did he really have to name him for everyone to know who he was referring to? How can Abdo & Co demand respect with such inconsistency?.
Now that the precedent is set

All other coaches including Des and Ricky Stuart can let loose in the presser and say ...

I am not going to name the fck wit who refereed the game today but he had a shocker and should not referee again

Puke face can fu*k right off. His team are sh*t so he's blowing up about the refs. Classic diversion. Yes the refs are sh*t but you can't comment on the ref or you're supposed to get fined. Unless your an nrl mate of V'Landys. City Ford cars all round again.

Have a listen to that fukwit Kunt on NRL360. He's on his soapbox blaming refs for Trent, Madge and The slapper losing their jobs because of poor ref decisions. Wow what a tosser. Maybe they lost their jobs because their teams are sh*t and their coaching wasn't good enough.

NRL360 tonight are going hard at the refs because two teams they have close connections to,Roosters and Raiders,were apparently dudded on the weekend.Didn’t hear this “anger” a few weeks ago after Manly’s rough go against Parra.I almost fell off my chair when Kent said coaches jobs are on the line with these calls.You don’t bring up that argument when you’re talking about Robinson and Ricky

Last edited:
Have a listen to that fukwit Kunt on NRL360. He's on his soapbox blaming refs for Trent, Madge and The slapper losing their jobs because of poor ref decisions. Wow what a tosser. Maybe they lost their jobs because their teams are sh*t and their coaching wasn't good enough.
Not the time to bring that up when the examples this weekend are Robinson and Ricky

NRL360 tonight are going hard at the refs because two teams they have close connections too,Roosters and Raiders,were apparently dudded on the weekend.Didn’t hear this “anger” a few weeks ago after Manly’s rough go against Parra.I almost fell off my chair when Kent said coaches jobs are on the line with these calls.You don’t bring up that argument when you’re talking about Robinson and Ricky
Well said. Half the show was spent on how the poor rorters were dudded by 1 or 2 ref calls. Boohoo....There was nothing when Manly got robbed with every call by Cummins against the slime and that was so obvious blind freddy could see it. Hopefully now rorters and raiders miss the 8, uncle Nick loses his s**t and the whole refereeing gets an overhaul.

What sort f
what sort of horse**** is that , I have heard everything now
What BS

Well said. Half the show was spent on how the poor rorters were dudded by 1 or 2 ref calls. Boohoo....There was nothing when Manly got robbed with every call by Cummins against the slime and that was so obvious blind freddy could see it. Hopefully now rorters and raiders miss the 8, uncle Nick loses his s**t and the whole refereeing gets an overhaul.
To be honest mate I don't mind Ricky....he's one coach who always seems to praise Manly whether the Raiders win or lose. He's had his fair share of fines also unlike that mutt Robinson who can say what he likes without fear of retribution from the NRL (National Rectum Lickers).

I just went to the NRL 360 page and wrote a review and here it is....This show is getting worse. The bias they show to certain teams and clubs is sickening. They bag the refs for the decisions they made in the roosters game and the raiders game and come out and say that Robbo and Stuart deserve apologies for their responses to the refs last weekend, but when Hasler had his say, they hung him out to dry. I refuse to watch the show again. Bring back Ben Ikin He was the only one with any footy nouse

Last edited:
The officiating in the NRL is sick. We are seeing too many games decided by officials rather than the players these mistakes are costing teams points as they try to make the 8.

If Des got fined, the Robinson should have copped the same medicine. Consistency please! Or maybe the NRL will do something about its inept bunker and help the refs.

Many people are so unhappy about this and the NRL needs to fix it!

If Des got fined, the Robinson should have copped the same medicine. Consistency please!
Old mate Todd Greenberg made it clear that the NRL brains trust (and I use the term in the loosest possible sense) found that consistency was "overrated". And nothing that has happened in the NRL since that statement or his demise has led me to believe that they have changed their position.

Still don't get how the Coach and Captain front up regardless of the game being 1 sided with officiating ect and yet the officials are hidden away ??
Most footy pundits cry out for transperency and accountability, but then are hypocrites when it comes back to hearing from these officials.
Also what about some accountabity from these fools who can hand pick coaches comments and decide on fines of $25,000, yet apologise to other coaches who make the EXACT same judgement on a referee a few weeks later ?
It's a case of not 'what you do" , but "who you know" that decides the fate of coaches, players and clubs and the Roosters and other favoured clubs will always get away with what others can't.
You know what, rules are rules and I get Hasler copping a fine even though I agreed with his comments 100%, what makes me sick is the double standards for these protected clubs and treating fans like idiots by trying to change 1 word in what was said to justify the B'sh** decisions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8