Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
'Retiring' from rep football! Hilarious. He can't even get a full game with the squeals. I was expecting weilder to drop the microphone and start pi.sing himself. Watmung never fails to prove what an A grade goose he is.

What's the guess on when he "announces" his "retirement" from first grade footy* because playing for Wenty is more "fun?"

* just the games, not the salary

Well, the eels are off on a 4 day holiday/bonding session so choc will be happy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...sw-central-coast/story-fni3ga7r-1227376135760

Parramatta officials have organised a mid-season getaway to the NSW Central Coast where players will be encouraged to take part in a variety of diverse activities including horse riding, catamaran rides, golf, surf school and fishing along with visiting a landscape gallery, walkabout wildlife park or reptile park.

It is all part of a May bonding session to ease any mental fatigue after a tough season, which did ease a little after a 26-20 win over Penrith on Friday night.

Well, the eels are off on a 4 day holiday/bonding session so choc will be happy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...sw-central-coast/story-fni3ga7r-1227376135760

Parramatta officials have organised a mid-season getaway to the NSW Central Coast where players will be encouraged to take part in a variety of diverse activities including horse riding, catamaran rides, golf, surf school and fishing along with visiting a landscape gallery, walkabout wildlife park or reptile park.

It is all part of a May bonding session to ease any mental fatigue after a tough season, which did ease a little after a 26-20 win over Penrith on Friday night.
This is just King Brad hoping to get a little bit of private time with the boys. 8==>

Another absolute shocker. Benched for most of the second half.

The worst buy of year. He's an absolute loser now !
He was supposed to hold the defence together. He's a seasoned campaigner, and was needed for his cool head when the young Parra Turks were losing theirs....
well, at least this was the script.

Does he honestly think that he deserves the honour of playing for three more years of first grade? Even if it is the eels. The egos of some of these blokes. He knew the condition of his body last year.

Could we say that about a few of our older players as well?
Does he honestly think that he deserves the honour of playing for three more years of first grade? Even if it is the eels. The egos of some of these blokes. He knew the condition of his body last year.

Just so we get the campaign rolling…
I'd like to start a new nickname for him, now he's at a new club. My suggestion: "Caitlyn".
I reckon he and Bruce Jenner share the same surgeon:

728696-3ea9dbaa-c301-11e4-83e4-6c2c60814a51.jpg

556c7a214ae56e586e457d37_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015-1.jpg

So from now on I'm calling both of them Caitlyn.
If you don't like Caitlyn, how about Carob: a bit like Choc only not as good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8