Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who has been the worst buy? She-Rex for the Dogs, Adam No-flair Blair for the Tigers, or dear Whatnow? Bit early to tell about the last bloke, but the other two are proven big money flops - although Blair seems to be playing better under Bennett.
Any other contenders?

Tony D'Arcy or Garrick Morgan have to be up there. Orfords stint at the Raiders was unforgettable for all the same reasons. Closer to home who could forget Ray Higgs and more recently David Vaealiki

Tony D'Arcy or Garrick Morgan have to be up there. Orfords stint at the Raiders was unforgettable for all the same reasons. Closer to home who could forget Ray Higgs and more recently David Vaealiki

Aaaah, David Vaealiki - I was so excited when we signed him. I remember @clontaago trying to calm me down, but I thought we just landed the best centre in the world ! LOL

OH how I was wrong.

Garrick Morgan.....I was just trying to think of his name yesterday.

So thanks!

Who has been the worst buy? She-Rex for the Dogs, Adam No-flair Blair for the Tigers, or dear Whatnow? Bit early to tell about the last bloke, but the other two are proven big money flops - although Blair seems to be playing better under Bennett.
Any other contenders?

You could probably lump a dozen forwards out of the Melbourne system, on top of Blair, as contenders. They fizzled left, right and centre through the competition as their apparant abilities were revealed as mirages on the back of the (then) Big 4.

He joins a long list to leave Manly and experience a massive drop in form. But he's got the coin now so it's all good in the Watmough household.

The one that interests me is She-Rex (remember her). Isn't this the last year of his 600K/year contract. Will Dogsler keep him ? There's no way he'll be on 600K if he does.

Next in line. Foz. He's about to realise he should have taken the contract offered when Manly mistakenly though he was better than DCE. But then again, he, like his mate Choc, can pass the time counting his money.

Signed until end of 2016 from memory.

Look for she rex to go ballistic next year when it counts - oh hello Horro

OMG - I thought it was a gee up, but Choc with his botox and new hair colour, is telling Weidler that he feels now is the time to retire from Rep football as its not fun anymore - WTF :eek::confused:

Weidler says' Is it the no bonding sessions?' Choc 'Yes'@:eek:

I'm not sure who the bigger idiot is. The interviewee or the interviewer.

Weirdler has been taking the piss out of Channel 9 viewers for years. I understand his dog is a Bull****-zu.

I was going to call Watmough a stupid ****. I'll settle for calling him the world's largest single-cell organism.

Weirdler has been taking the piss out of Channel 9 viewers for years. I understand his dog is a Bull****-zu.

I was going to call Watmough a stupid ****. I'll settle for calling him the world's largest single-cell organism.
But it's not classed as inbreeding out parra way, it is just the way things are. Turn the lights off and there all just Eels fans.

Funny that his reason for giving up Origin was that its just too serious now and it's not fun anymore. Sound familiar its the same line he trudged out about Manly regarding his switch to Parra. It sounds like he just wants to have fun and collect his cash and not get bogged down in any kind of effort. I'm so glad he left.

That interview must have been a fill in time segment. Like the ones about the latest cure for cancer. They have to fill up an hour.

Weidler says' Is it the no bonding sessions?' Choc 'Yes'@:eek:[/QUOTE]

Having a bond with Choc involves popping a Stilnox and going for a sleepwalk or taking a piss up against a shop-front. Can't believe Origin management don't approve. Soft!

Like he was going to be picked anyway lol. Use by date is up for him.

Whatnot has botoxed up for his exclusive interviews with weedler.

I started laughing when I saw it.

a360a7879dd52e40d8b22c33b02a0e80.jpg

Prokaryotes everywhere would be up in arms if they had them ;)

Seriously? Choc went on TV to say he was retiring from rep football?

I think that decision had already been made for him actually. His non-selection for NSW showed that.

Just when you think he will grow up and stop making a goose of himself in the media......

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6