Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets just say he is filthy with one of our coaching staff and when in the same place together recently he turned and said to someone ,its because of that dic*khead im not at manly anymore .......
So did someone finally tell Choc that he was looking at a mirror?:cool:

The only one to blame is Choc, his Weidler interviews clearly show his beliefs about Manly and 2v. :mad:

The way he plays the game now is the opposite of how he was at Manly. It seems that he is constantly winded or something. :confused:

So did someone finally tell Choc that he was looking at a mirror?:cool:

The only one to blame is Choc, his Weidler interviews clearly show his beliefs about Manly and 2v. :mad:

The way he plays the game now is the opposite of how he was at Manly. It seems that he is constantly winded or something. :confused:
Agree, he seems permanently injured and to think the slime have him for 3 more years at 700k a year lol, geeze we dodged a bullet...thanks again parra he is all yours hahaha and thanks choc for your best years you served us well.

His move to Parra was motivated by anger.
True. But what's the source of Choc's anger? Gifty not being re-signed? Interpersonal problems or not being appreciated at the club? Maybe, but my gut feeling is that there is something more basic at play.

In my eyes he has not been happy since he got married. He's become outspokenly hypercritical and reactive. Happy people let a lot more slide. Happy footballers hit form more easily. Now his botox suggests a new insecurity about his looks - as if he believes he's married out of his class. If happy wife = happy life then the reverse also applies.

^ But Choc and his wife looked so happy on their wedding day:

160476-004-8087134A.jpg

He joins a long list to leave Manly and experience a massive drop in form. But he's got the coin now so it's all good in the Watmough household.

The one that interests me is She-Rex (remember her). Isn't this the last year of his 600K/year contract. Will Dogsler keep him ? There's no way he'll be on 600K if he does.

Next in line. Foz. He's about to realise he should have taken the contract offered when Manly mistakenly though he was better than DCE. But then again, he, like his mate Choc, can pass the time counting his money.

Who has been the worst buy? She-Rex for the Dogs, Adam No-flair Blair for the Tigers, or dear Whatnow? Bit early to tell about the last bloke, but the other two are proven big money flops - although Blair seems to be playing better under Bennett.
Any other contenders?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4