Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He looked really busted tonight.

He reached for his right shoulder a lot. There's no way Choc will see out this contract.

One things now very clear , unless we stage a major turnaround we are destined for our first ever spoon.

Based on last weeks form I can't see us beating the Tigpies so we will be very very clearly last AND with a gap.

I think our best hope is injuries . . . to opposition teams. Doesn'tmatta now have a few as do the 'Riff. Newcastle just punted their best back. I think we can finish higher than Knights and the Slime, so 14th looks about right to me. Most of the other mid-table teams have either too much forward power, or backline speed, for us.
2V should have had Hodges in the team for the past month, so if he doesn't see it then, imo, he lacks insight. I can see us beating the Tigpies with Hodges, but not without. Fortunately I think the Tigpies have a poor record at Brookie.

One things now very clear , unless we stage a major turnaround we are destined for our first ever spoon.

Based on last weeks form I can't see us beating the Tigpies so we will be very very clearly last AND with a gap.
Cant disagree with you there Mark. Even a broken Parra team played with some guts last night, they would appear to be able to win more than us going forward and even if we win over next few weeks they are picking up bye points....Newcastle our only hope of saving us, but first we gotta beat Tigers or the gap starts to widen.

Last edited:
I also feel sorry for choc. His body just can't take it anymore. I have heard he spent a lot of his coin over the years hence why he needs this big pay day.

Choc should seriously retire, he is broken now and its actually sad to see him going around in extreme pain.

Very soon Choc is going to be one of the players where you yell at your own team to 'Run it at fuc**** Watmough" because he has become soft.

sad really.

You mean the game where we lost to the competition leaders on fire after showing enough desire to fight back from 20 nil down to make a game of it?

Based on last weeks form the storm will get the spoon not winning another game this season. We beat them twice and Parra have done them over.

You mean the game where we lost to the competition leaders on fire after showing enough desire to fight back from 20 nil down to make a game of it?

Based on last weeks form the storm will get the spoon not winning another game this season. We beat them twice and Parra have done them over.
What Mark is saying is the last game we played we got smashed, pure & simple. The scoreboard tells the story. You can sugar coat a turd, but it's still a turd.

He looks pretty broken these days. If he'd not been such an ass on the way out I'd feel pity. But he was an ass, so bad luck BoChoc!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10