Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brooke

Bencher
The Eagle Has Landed said:
We don't need him and it showed tonight the sooner he moves on the sooner we move forward. Seeya Choc thanks for the memories. Thanks for dragging this great club through the sh#%t for the past 2 months.

Well said. The majority of the players looked so much happier tonight and played with so much more enthusiasm. I expect if Brett and Mattai stay they will settle down without Choc stirring.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Last nights gutsy performance was a reminder that when a team is together they can achieve anything from adversity.

There has been too much selfishness of late and that has undermined the efforts of the team.

Hopefully now there will be some closure and the guys who want to be at the club remain and the ones who dont can get lost.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Berkeley_Eagle said:
I reckon if Choc played last nite we win

As he's leaving im glad he didn't , sorry Marga if you are reading this.

I didn't believe anything that was said until the words came out of his mouth on the Today show yesterday.

Seeya Choc, thanks for the memories

Pepi

Bencher
The younger players showed a lot more heart without Choc last night than with him all year.
You can go now choc, no need to keep mentioning that you may only have a few games left.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Mark from Brisbane said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
I reckon if Choc played last nite we win

As he's leaving im glad he didn't , sorry Marga if you are reading this.

I didn't believe anything that was said until the words came out of his mouth on the Today show yesterday.

Seeya Choc, thanks for the memories

choc in there instead of Horo we are a mile better off, Horo should be shipped off as a package deal lol

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love the guy, he is probably the most decorated Sea Eagle of all time, an incredible record. He is a great player.

But what is he thinking going to Parramatta. He can book his holidays for September now if he is going.

winnyason

Bencher
If he wants to stay. Them enough of the bull**** if he goes then see ya later. Parra he will be 33 when he gets there good signing......

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Next year without a doubt.

Start kicking the tyres on a top back rower and prop and it will be business as usual. Without either top 8 will be tough. The back line is still good, get Blair in there somewhere, but we really need some strike forwards. Can't replace all of King, Choc and Gift with what we have. The class just isn't there. The guys we have are great for the bench, JSL is probably our future 11, but we need stars to put with him, Buhrer, Lawrence and Ballin...

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
I love Choc and i can understand some of the players frustrations but airing the clubs dirty laundry publicly is unforgivable. All the players that took pay cuts to keep our great team together would always have been remembered as club legends but they cant expect DCE to accept less money and they cant expect the club to magically keep Gifty. Now instead of being remembered as a Manly legend Chocs legacy will fade away to nothing. Its sad really.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Mitch said:
Zorba was just on the big sports breakfast and said that Watmough spoke to the boys after the game and told them he's not sure whether he has played the last game for the club, if he is there next year he'll play with passion and if not he has loved every moment of his time with the team.

The question is do we pay 300k for him to play for another club?

eagle40

Reserve Grader
We were siting pretty this year, it was by how far, then the rot set in. Everything went south, a divided dressing room.

Yes we pay the 300k - we can spend his 650k on couple of quality forward's, without all the drama. Win, win

sheridanstand78

First Grader
The Greek has pretty much confirmed that Choc is off to the whining worms.

Time for the circus to move out of Manly.

Choc, your words spoke louder than your actions this season. Thats the biggest pity to me.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
I wonder how much Choc thought this through or was he manipulated by others with an agenda?
The reality of what he has done may dawn on him the first time he runs out against Manly in a Eels jersey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12