Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I will be disappointed if he stays and unrest talk continues.

There's all this talk that he thinks he and the Stewarts are the club.

Here's news, the fans, such as every single person who posts here day in day out make this club. They were here 10 years ago (many more before the site) they'll be here in 40, 50, 60 years time.

If you sign with para, then as far as I'm concerned you aren't a fan and that means you arent manly.

Prove me wrong, but goodbye choc. Enjoy selling tickets to your own self importence at the perennial failures.

Yep I hope it's announced tomorrow that Toovey has told him to pack his bags. In this world you are judged by the company you keep (be that right or wrong) and when you are so desperate for a dollar that you hang around a sleaze bag like weidler who has used him and choc is that dumb he didn't realize it would blow up in his face and it has. Choc on your way out 1 last favour can you take the fat greek with you back to his parra roots.

If Choc stays at Manly, I'd still be dirty on him. Like I said elsewhere he's made this last month about him.

Tooves needs to decide whether he would want a bloke making disparaging comments on prime time news every day.

A question

Has what he said been that bad? Or are you all just a touch sensitive?

I mean there were threads having a go at Glenn for not talking, now knew having a go at choc for talking

I just played the video again, he said Manly has to win tonight 'cause "I want another couple of games there". So if we don't make the GF in 2014 he can't play the season next year, maybe?

panash said:
joeboy said:
Almost as if you are enjoying it strone? I never like legends leaving and I would rather have a succession plan obvious before the perhaps pending exodus.

Be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Watmough will be missed anyway you cut it. Could've done with his go forward tonight.

It's not 2010. It's 2014 and he was the cause for most if not all the internal problems this year.

Believe what you like.
We played manly football for 40 mins today and we almost won. he was on the sidelines and he was suppose to be our best forward.

Club legends is that exactly - club legends.

This year he thought he was bigger than the club and did hurt the club and us the supporters.

That to me is not a club legend !!
Absolutely . He has disrespected the fans, Tooves and his teammates. Choc is now yesterdays hero. What a breath of fresh air to see JSL and Jayden out there playing with such enthusiasm. These guys will be our new heroes. Won't be long and we will say Choc who? Learn some humility Choc. It goes a long way.

Simple. Look at the fight we put up tonight without him in the team. Coincidence that we showed more ticker than any game in the past 2 months? Even with a depleted line-up I was far prouder of that performance tonight than any of the previous 8 outings with Choc in the team. We were missing key players, especially in the forwards, and with Choc added to that tonight we actually did a lot better I thought. A team of champions (note, JT fits this mild) will not beat a team of lesser individuals with heart having a go for each other.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10