Warriors coach sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm very interested to see how they will go.

I only really hear 'about' the teams they coach but I haven't seen a lot of what they actually do.
Apparently their tactic is keep the ball in play for as long as possible? Would look entertaining.

So yup, happy to see how the experiment works. What happens if one coach gets sick? Are they like Niles and Frasier?

~sigh~

Not so fast: Warriors rubbish claim they’ve agreed deal with Walker brothers

A report claimed the Walker brothers had signed with the Warriors, but the club’s coaching mystery has instead deepened further.

However, club CEO Cameron George told foxsports.com.au that nothing had been agreed.
George, however, did reveal on Thursday night that the brothers were being considered for the role as the club looks to shake things up.

“They have expressed their interest, we’ve had initial discussions with them” he told Wide World of Sports.

The pair took the Ipswich Jets to glory in 2015 as they collected both the Intrust Super Cup and State Championship with their unconventional style.

Known as “contract football”, the philosophy they put forward is that you are obliged to pass the ball to a teammate in a better position than you.

It means that under their coaching, the Jets played a very off-the-cuff style where unstructured play was a feature throughout the game as opposed to in small segments.

The walker brothers are big on possession, keep the ball as long as possible, when the opposition have it get through the tackles as quick as possible, then get the ball back.
When kicking off the usually try to kick it into touch around the 30-40m mark (get it back) or short kick off.
Players will run across the field time and time again to drain the opposition and to look for a gap or put someone through a gap.

In all honesty, why wouldn't you give the Walker Bros a crack for a year? It's not as if there is a proven coach sitting on the sidelines like Des or Madge were back in 2018/19 (unless you count Hook). The Warriors need to rediscover their identity and I could absolutely see that happening with the Walker Bros more than any other coach.

I'd be happy to see that club be successful. In fact, I would be OK with them winning the comp once every 5 years provided we won the other 4.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8