Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we want to win, **** all the egos and bull****. Go with:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Moses Suli
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Jackson Hastings
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Api Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Frank Winterstein

My only change would be Tom Wright for Brown and when he comes back, Gosiewski for Frank with either Jack or Lane on the bench (though Shaun was good yesterday). I reckon even now with no first grade experience to his name that Wright offers more than Poo. He can cover just about the whole backline and if Api had to go off then Hastings could cover dummy half.

But Barrett just won't do it, especially Hastings. I still say we're sacrificing our season and looking at a possible wooden spoon because of his piss poor selections which have plagued us since Round 1, 2016.

This team is poorly trained because manly went cheap on the coaching staff. Your not going to get any of the top line coaches coming here throw the bank at Hasler at least he has a history of turning sinking ships around.
Belmore says "Hi"

What a weak pathetic press conference

Coach has absolutely zero idea

What a ****ing gronk
He does not have to have an idea he is protected - no matter what happens he could loose every match and nothing will be done, he can blame the cap, injuries or the ****EN MOON is in the wrong place. Both him and cartright are a JOKE. MANLY IS LOST it will take a second coming for the place to be returned to its original state. So much damaged has being done. Can’t blame the former players leaving. Auction DCE off and put two juniors in their, rather loose that way than playing Barrett game.

Serious question, which is a possibility on current form.
If we get the spoon this year will you back him for 2019?
I don’t know why fans think the answer is always to sack the coach. There is a cap on football department spending now. Which is being phased in. Coaches are safer than they’ve ever been because payouts have to be put into the football department cap. There is a luxury tax for any amount spent over that cap. Live with it. Get behind him. He’s got some time to turn it around. I’m not sure that the coach is our current problem. Available players is probably a bigger factor

Because there is serious issues with the coach and his ability, it didnt take 8 games and a injury to realize croker isnt first grade standard, our attack is non existant, watch the dragons vs storm game we are so far behind the benchmark in terms of attack we deserve to be equal last. We have let better players go than what we have brought in surely that is solely on barrets/bozo shoulders, hiku, gutherson, lussick as a exmple. If tom Wright is not up to first grade standard why is he in our top 30 , again comes back to Barrret . There is 17 players used in a game, how many games including yesterday have we only used 16 again comes back to barret

Because there is serious issues with the coach and his ability, it didnt take 8 games and a injury to realize croker isnt first grade standard, our attack is non existant, watch the dragons vs storm game we are so far behind the benchmark in terms of attack we deserve to be equal last. We have let better players go than what we have brought in surely that is solely on barrets/bozo shoulders, hiku, gutherson, lussick as a exmple. If tom Wright is not up to first grade standard why is he in our top 30 , again comes back to Barrret . There is 17 players used in a game, how many games including yesterday have we only used 16 again comes back to barret
People keep prattling on about this and saying yes to Hastings no matter what. Ignore the media managed statements from players. And ignore him away from footy. Talk to people that have had to deal with Hastings if you can in a footy environment. I don’t envy Barrett because he’s refusing to throw the kid under the bus. I have a mate that worked with him at the roosters and he’s an ok kid away from a footy field but there’s something about a team. He’s incredibly hard to deal with. For coaches and for players.

The other parts of your statement. When hiku was on the wing people bagged him. If we’d cut Matai to keep him when he left 3 years ago we would have been crucified. Gutho we didn’t have a place for. At the time we had a wealth of outside backs including killer, snake and matai and again silvertails Would have crucified the club for getting rid of any of them. Lussick is not great loss. Unless you want to give away more penalties.

By all accounts it’s Fulton that has put the team together so blame him if it’s about recruitment.

I think the biggest criticism is we got way to sentimental with ageing players and gave them stupid contracts while they had health concerns. That’s on tooves and it’s crippled us for years. It’s why we had to backend deals because we had an empty front end cap

I am still puzzled that people keep thinking Hastings is a magic wand.

Even Helen Keller can see there are some major issues there and whilst he might improve 1 position his overall effect is not good for the team.

The other parts of your statement. When hiku was on the wing people bagged him. If we’d cut Matai to keep him when he left 3 years ago we would have been crucified. Gutho we didn’t have a place for. At the time we had a wealth of outside backs including killer, snake and matai and again silvertails Would have crucified the club for getting rid of any of them. Lussick is not great loss. Unless you want to give away more penalties.

Yes Killer, Snake and Skivy are club legends. But here is a bit of reality.....

Within 12 months of letting Gutho go, the playing careers of all 3 had ended.

I'm not saying that we should have gotten rid of them, no way would I say or think that. But they should never have let Gutho go. He can cover anywhere in the backline and I dare say that if he was still here we wouldn't have a 5/8 problem, or at least nowhere near as big a problem as its become. Oh, and he can kick goals and has a fairly decent kicking game.

Then there was releasing Ferris while keeping Brown.....bringing Lussick back proved a bust, Myles was a waste of time and good money. It goes on and on.

Some really really dumb decisions have been made since the end of 2015 that we are still paying for.

Last edited:
Yes Killer, Snake and Skivy are club legends. But here is a bit of reality.....

Within 12 months of letting Gutho go, the playing careers of all 3 had ended.

I'm not saying that we should have gotten rid of them, no way would I say or think that. But they should never have let Gutho go. He can cover anywhere in the backline and I dare say that if he was still here we wouldn't have a 5/8 problem, or at least nowhere near as big a problem as its become. Oh, and he can kick goals and has a fairly decent kicking game.

Then there was releasing Ferris while keeping Brown.....bringing Lussick back proved a bust, Myles was a waste of time and good money. It goes on and on.

Some really really dumb decisions have been made since the end of 2015 that we are still paying for.
He was getting offered fullback money though and he was only seen as a winger for us cause we had two fullbacks. It’s unrealistic to either pay him as a fullback to play on the wing and throw your cap out or you’d have to be the boldest person ever to cut club legends for a young bloke that at the time was unproven. I see him like Brad parker now.

I like Brad parker as a player and in a couple of years he might be really good. But if a club offered him fullback money I’m not matching it. It would be irresponsible cap management.

Having Gutho would not nake much of a difference to our current situation. He is in a team doing the same or worse than us atm. Without the dramas and injuiries this year we would most likely have another 2 wins under our belt and be in a very different place.

Without dramas????

They have had punch ups at training this season.

Oh that's right, they don't have a Fat Heap that gets a 'monkey' for leaking inside stories to his media mates.

Mitch Moses might be able to confirm this.

Having Gutho would not nake much of a difference to our current situation. He is in a team doing the same or worse than us atm. Without the dramas and injuiries this year we would most likely have another 2 wins under our belt and be in a very different place.

He's the most influential player in Parra's squad, he can play 5/8, kicks goals and is a Manly junior. I'd be offering him the keys to the club to get him back.

He's the most influential player in Parra's squad, he can play 5/8, kicks goals and is a Manly junior. I'd be offering him the keys to the club to get him back.
Why does everyone keep suggesting we need a goal kicker. On the weekend that was a shank plain and simple but he’s kicked some tough ones too. And if you want to talk stats he’s kicking at 82%. He’s 7th out of kickers that have taken more than 20 shots. And it’s a ****load better percentage than we’ve had in years. I don’t recall killer ever being over 80%

Edit: for reference jarrod Croker who I consider a great kicker is at 80% and the great jt is at 73%

aghhhhh, we don't have any money

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8