Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If today proved anything we are still down a five eight and we are better without croker, 2016 proved walker is not the answer that reason alone barrett has to go

What the **** does Barrett do all week???

Another game and another inept performance full of errors and penalty’s and zero attack

Sack Barrett now!!!!!!!!!!
Again another 'fan' who is blind. Manly ran several hundred metres further than Easts. We won the penalty count 12 to 7. We made more line breaks. We missed fewer tackles.
Geeze, if you are going to criticise do it with some knowledge!

If today proved anything we are still down a five eight and we are better without croker, 2016 proved walker is not the answer that reason alone barrett has to go
While I agree Hastings should be given a chance, Walker played well and ran the ball so he put the defence in two minds. We played a great deal better than we have for four weeks so Walker was an improvement over Croker.

Another bloody expert!
Tom Turbo was the best fullback in NSW last season. I suppose you foretold in earlier posts how woeful he now is? If so, resurrect them.
Toms just down on confidence, last couple of seasons he was the best fullback nsw had, still is when in form. Just needs a stable team and less to worry about. Everyone understands those errors are horrible and simple but some of the comments about him are stupid and dumb, based only on emotion.

Toms just down on confidence, last couple of seasons he was the best fullback nsw had, still is when in form. Just needs a stable team and less to worry about. Everyone understands those errors are horrible and simple but some of the comments about him are stupid and dumb, based only on emotion.
I don’t know why people on here say he was the best fullback last year or the year before. No he hasn’t been. There have been better fiullbacks. Tom has all the potential in the world but he is still learning. He has a long way to go. I have no doubt he’ll get there but he is still 12 -24 months away.

800k a year buys u low in confidence ???

Nope, can't agree with this. His biggest problem is his own lack of emotional control (resilience). The fact is, HE has to choose to stop worrying and getting caught up in the emotional side of things, and focus on performing. Unbelievable... fancy blaming the performance of the guys around him for his dismal performance... I'm sorry, who's getting paid the big bucks? And why? What a cushy job if you can earn superstar money but only have to perform when you have superstars around you doing all the work.

i too disagree with him being the best fullback the last 2 years, these rudimentary mistakes, ball handling, pushing a pass, catching bombs, throwing forward passes have been in his game the whole time mixed with flashes of brilliance and some match winning performances.

What the **** does Barrett do all week???

Another game and another inept performance full of errors and penalty’s

Sack Barrett now!!!!!!!!!!

What he does is pick the wrong team,stuffs the interchange rotation and instills ineptitude into our players. He doesn't have the kahunas to blood the youth because he's too worried about his coaching record . He never criticises the refs for the poor decision making. He is a dead set jellyback tosser!!!!!

It's obvious after that presser that we have a miserable team with no idea where the next win is coming from. If I hear DCE say one more time 'We just need to keep working hard at training' I'm gonna puke. The joint needs a reset from top to bottom. While the same coaching/playing/management personnel remain very little will change.

Nope, can't agree with this. His biggest problem is his own lack of emotional control (resilience). The fact is, HE has to choose to stop worrying and getting caught up in the emotional side of things, and focus on performing. Unbelievable... fancy blaming the performance of the guys around him for his dismal performance... I'm sorry, who's getting paid the big bucks? And why? What a cushy job if you can earn superstar money but only have to perform when you have superstars around you doing all the work.
Put Tedesco in this team you get the same result.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10