[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
What is even more embarrassing is that Harry is faster than Turbo. The average no name punter in the street moves better than our 1.1m Rolls Royce that sits in the garage all season.
But he has a name, and now the world knows it: he's Harry, the guy who's faster than Turbo. Also less prone to injury.

Look at the positive side.

He did it now instead of round 1.
It's the other hammy.
We have some time to drop in his replacement especially with the trial coming up.

I don't overly get the anger directed at him. Sure he probably did it in the corso sprint which let's be honest was only a light run.... he wasn't at full pace which can only be a good thing. In the video imagine him half way down and pulling up dropping to the floor in agony.

He obviously has issues but had we not signed him we would be just as filthy had he done a Teddy and become the best fullback in the world at another club. Short term pain for long term gain.

Look at the positive side.

He did it now instead of round 1.
It's the other hammy.
We have some time to drop in his replacement especially with the trial coming up.

I don't overly get the anger directed at him. Sure he probably did it in the corso sprint which let's be honest was only a light run.... he wasn't at full pace which can only be a good thing. In the video imagine him half way down and pulling up dropping to the floor in agony.

He obviously has issues but had we not signed him we would be just as filthy had he done a Teddy and become the best fullback in the world at another club. Short term pain for long term gain.
If he can’t sprint down the corso , he got no chance on lottoland

just sayin

Don't think I am surprised. We are ****ed a sub standard halfback at hooker and fill in fullback, no pressure on dce/foz and Schuster

Roosters Souths panthers will do a number on us with Tom out.

Dragons game only one I give us a chance in the opening 4 rounds

Video on channel 9 tonight showing Tommy sprinting in the corso on saturday night against some bloke

Sounds like he did his hammy when pissed

Danny Weidler Retweeted

9News Sydney
@9NewsSyd

·
1h

#EXCLUSIVE: This is the vision of Tom Trbojevic sprinting in The Corso, in Manly, Saturday night. The Sea Eagles insist this is not when he injured himself. Trbojevic maintains he was injured slipping in the bathroom. Full story with
@Danny_Weidler
tonight at 6.00pm on #9News

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

·
I haven’t read thru the last six pages. I know I’ll cop grief for this story, but here it goes.
Daughter is meeting friend in Surfers tonight.
Catches Uber like her father would (cough,splutter,cough).
On the way actually remembers what I’ve taught her Uber/taxi...first question do you follow footy, depending on the answer, follow up Q, who for?
Well, she did that, and it turned out Uber driver was a Manly fan who had lived not far from the Ts . He even showed daughter his speed dial to the king John T.
So she rings me up from Surfers and says, yes it’s bull****. Tommy was half pissed when he raced "Harry" and didn’t realise the damage until the next day.
The spin doctors took over. But apparently Tommy is gutted he had to lie.
Make of that what you will?

I think it's time to renegotiate Turbos contract. Make it appearance based.

Give him 520k base rate (pretty sure he can live on 10k per week pre tax). Then make it 20k per game played. If he plays the season he gets his 1.1m. If he plays 10 games it's 200k. Potentially frees up some cash each year for upgrades etc. Best case plays every game and we get that value for money.

]
I haven’t read thru the last six pages. I know I’ll cop grief for this story, but here it goes.
Daughter is meeting friend in Surfers tonight.
Catches Uber like her father would (cough,splutter,cough).
On the way actually remembers what I’ve taught her Uber/taxi...first question do you follow footy, depending on the answer, follow up Q, who for?
Well, she did that, and it turned out Uber driver was a Manly fan who had lived not far from the Ts . He even showed daughter his speed dial to the king John T.
So she rings me up from Surfers and says, yes it’s bull****. Tommy was half pissed when he raced "Harry" and didn’t realise the damage until the next day.
The spin doctors took over. But apparently Tommy is gutted he had to lie.
Make of that what you will?

That is the truth. We have all been there after a few too many drinks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8