The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When was the last time this club made a good decision.

We overpay a junior on potential then trade him before he reaches potential ( reports say he is trending the right way) to free up cap space (as per post above) via a player manager who we are trying to dilute, but we trade for another one of his players.

This club is ****ed.

Overpaying and kowtowing to schuster

Extending cherry at big money and at 34.

Losing promising juniors.

Samuela will be next

Mestrov and penn are clowns

We overpay a junior on potential then trade him before he reaches potential ( reports say he is trending the right way) to free up cap space (as per post above) via a player manager who we are trying to dilute, but we trade for another one of his players.

This club is ****ed.

Samuela will be next

I agree we should not be extending Schuster.
Fainu is a tricky one. As mentioned elsewhere, he was dropped from all grades for over a month early this year for not meeting expectations. I assume the coaching staff have made a decision based on the impact of dickheads on club culture.

i like schuster but the reality is he is not performing and his money is better spent elsewhere now we have signed brooks. 7 missed tackles against the storm is down to attitude more than anything given his defence was quite strong when playing second row

Interesting that Fox (and I know it may be BS) is reporting that Manly OFFERED Schu to the tigers…

Maybe the reports of the Schu’s commitment and efforts over the pre-season are greatly exaggerated…

I thought at the time that DCE’s comments regarding talent v realisation of potential were very pointed…

Interesting that Fox (and I know it may be BS) is reporting that Manly OFFERED Schu to the tigers…

Maybe the reports of the Schu’s commitment and efforts over the pre-season are greatly exaggerated…

I thought at the time that DCE’s comments regarding talent v realisation of potential were very pointed…
According to Weidler Manly have offered Schuster a further 3 years that would put him down to the end of 2027.

No details on the deal in regards to remuneration etc,

This club is ****ed.

Samuela will be next

Getting rid of Twenty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10