The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This guy is an even less consistent version of F.Mateo not as skillful either, waste of space would rather try and steal the young penrith half

This guy is an even less consistent version of F.Mateo no as skillful either, waste of space would rather try and steal the young penrith half
Could you organise a $1.5M offer from the tigpies please bud? I will even go to church to get the deal over the line…

Can we flog off Schu and Josh A as a big buster deal to some dumba$$ blind team for some real talent in return?

Could you organise a $1.5M offer from the tigpies please bud? I will even go to church to get the deal over the line…
Even the tigers sent that stupid so why we would upgrade his contract when no one else would pay him what we do is beyond even me....

Outplayed by Pezet whoever he is…..

Pezet must be worth 1.3m according to Tartak
Excited Rubbing Hands GIF by Kansas City Royals

Can we flog off Schu and Josh A as a big buster deal to some dumba$$ blind team for some real talent in return?
Tigpies is out for Josh A which leaves limited opportunities… we would have to pay a Super League team 3/4 of his contract to take him…

Got me screwed what he has got over Penn to get a renewed contract after last year…

How does he still seem totally gassed all the time?

Did no one explain to him that the good players also tackle?

Did he never notice that Foz runs all the way to the line?

What genius chose Schuster over Fainu?
He's gassed because the tier 2 players in Aloai / Keppe and co don't have a high workrate to allow to him to play his attacking game. In addition we only have a 9 who's only quality is tackling yet he has no dummy half running game and an average passing game. Hence opposing players rush up on Shu / DCE knowing where the attack is going to come from. And that's not to mention the absence of Turbo who is his link man.

He's gassed because the tier 2 players in Aloai and co don't have a high workrate to allow to him to play his attacking game. In addition we only have 9 who's only strength is to tackle yet he has no dummy half running game so opposing players rush up on Shu / DCE knowing where the attack is going to come from.
Yep spot on that’s with the Slime did very well last week, they continually just moved up on Schuster and put him under the pump.

His fitness does need to continually improve though for a number 6, no doubt he is working on that, the speed in the middle of the ruck is extremely poor which hurts the edges, time for Gordie!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8