The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He's gassed because the tier 2 players in Aloai / Keppe and co don't have a high workrate to allow to him to play his attacking game. In addition we only have a 9 who's only quality is tackling yet he has no dummy half running game and an average passing game. Hence opposing players rush up on Shu / DCE knowing where the attack is going to come from. And that's not to mention the absence of Turbo who is his link man.
I'll just say this. In the Fox post game they asked Meninga which position Manly needs to sign.

His answer? That's right ... Five Eighth.

So ... Kirsty Fulton was correct .. it is always somebody else's fault .... apparently the Shooey's lack of form is Croker's fault ... FMD!
This forum shows just how little many fans actually know about the game of rugby league. The gen Zedders and Millennials are all about flashy plays and metres gained, seemingly blind to the benefit of having an 88kg bloke who makes 40 tackles a game in the guts of the field.

We definitely could use a zippy nine to come on after Croker has done the tough stuff. But Croker is not our problem. Take him out of the nine and see what happens. Even Spoony isn't that silly.

So ... Kirsty Fulton was correct .. it is always somebody else's fault .... apparently the Shooey's lack of form is Croker's fault ... FMD!
Not that context seems to matter to you, we were talking about the biggest issue in the team, not crokers impact on schuster.

Crokers service is average at absolute best and has a huge impact on how the whole team is able to play.

Your other pet keppie had a fine game too

Not that context seems to matter to you, we were talking about the biggest issue in the team, not crokers impact on schuster.

Crokers service is average at absolute best and has a huge impact on how the whole team is able to play.

Your other pet keppie had a fine game too

WOW .. the biggest issue in the team .. hold the presses ....

Goodo ... carry on ... I'm in awe of being schooled on the fine craft of dummy half play by such an expert .... oh damn and shiite ... I just dropped that egg you were teaching me to suck ...

Now how many points for a touchdown again ..

We definitely could use a zippy nine to come on after Croker has done the tough stuff. But Croker is not our problem. Take him out of the nine and see what happens. Even Spoony isn't that silly.
Croker at least needs his minutes reduced for someone like GCKT to come on and add some spark.
Lawton is not that guy. Let's be honest, Croker can tackle all day, but you need more than that from your 9. I remember we had Shayne Dunley and Heath L'strange come on back in the 2000s and they were pivotal in changing the momentum of the game when the chips were down.

Last edited:
Meninga is hardly a respected authority on the modern game.

Schuster has plenty to work on, undoubtedly.

We need a nine, the pace/tempo we play with is where most of our issues stem from.
Got a feeling big Mal will be moved on once Des gets established, I believe he's some sort of a consultant ?

Croker at least needs his minutes reduced for someone like GCKT to come on and add some spark.
Lawton is not that guy. Let's be honest, Croker can tackle all day, but you need more than that from your 9. I remember we had Shayne Dunley and Heath L'strange come on back in the 2000s and they were pivotal in changing the momentum of the game when the chips were down.
How many teams need 2 hookers???...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10