The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know Is Foz still having beers at Terrigal every Sunday afternoon??

Obviously Really focused on his Rehab hey!?

I had met Keiran a couple of times over the years & he never seemed to have a big ego.

I have also and meeting him as a fan is a very different experience.

Lets not forget as @HoldenV8 has so eloquently put above, he was part of that whole "Gang of Four (or was it Five) " deal, and in a very big way.

Personally I think he is very "damaged goods" and whomever signs him will have a real job on their hands, both with his mind and also with his body.

Lets just remember the good times and that we got the best of him!!

At the end of the day, not looking at it through maroon and white glasses, this is just a tragic story.

The kid is an enormously talented player and had the world at his feet. He has been on a self destructive path for a while now, and it would seem he's still on it.

I hope he wakes up before it's too late, as that day is drawing near (if it hasn't already arrived).

I'm really concerned about how Kieran's going to cope without his daily dose of Dalai. The great BA - the reason he left Manly. Heart breaking really. It's left me all teary.:p
But seriously why did Foz and all the media run with this crock of ****e in the first place when it was completely transparent to anyone with an inkling of logic. Now the whole Dalia story just looks stupid. He left Manly in a huff and was promised captaincy and loads of money - plus the brown paper bag bonuses. He even had old Choc to link up with and continue their disgruntlement. No rocket surgery involved in figuring this out.;)
I'd only consider him back at Manly on no more than $500K and he'd have to undergo an ego transplant.
Heard he has a blow up dalai doll to keep his memories going on during those cold winter nights

He acts like a typical second generation rich kid. The first generation made the money and the second generation has no appreciation or responsibility knowing that no matter what they achieve in life they will always have their parents wealth to fall back on and live comfortably for life.

Rex mossop's sons were a prime example as both were heaviiy into drugs in the eighties.

At the end of the day, not looking at it through maroon and white glasses, this is just a tragic story.

The kid is an enormously talented player and had the world at his feet. He has been on a self destructive path for a while now, and it would seem he's still on it.

I hope he wakes up before it's too late, as that day is drawing near (if it hasn't already arrived).
Reminds me of Ben Cousins, just hope that he is not as far gone already :cool:

I just can't believe how quickly things have fallen apart for the bloke both on and off the field, even given doesn't-matta's reputation for being the place where good careers go to die.

This one has taken it to new heights.

I had met Keiran a couple of times over the years & he never seemed to have a big ego.
I've never met him so I can't claim to know the bloke. I'm speculating. What I do know is that he, and others, disrespected coach Toovey. Foz appeared not to play to the best of his ability in late 14 and the first half of 15. He also strung the club along having everyone believe he'd stay and then left us high and dry when we thought Cherry had gone too. Takes a decent ego to act like this I believe.
Though, with the issues he's dealing with at the moment his self worth has possibly taken a huge battering and I hope he recovers from his troubles.

The grub who is the Dalai has a lot to answer for too. He has to take some responsibility for foreskins current predicament. He must have promised absolutely unacheivable things as well as money and he would have been doing all this while working for Tooves.
That creep would've been fuelling the fire big time.
May bad sh*t come his way.

Whoaaa thats an intense interview. He has some serious issues. Wish him well with fixing them.
The meds he is on make him gloss over everything - that's a worry :wondering:

At least he confirmed his lack of motivation at Manly last year :mad:

Joey wil also be happy that he is not the link to Hayson. Turns out Fiz and him go back 10 years :confused:

Good luck to him, it's sad that his kids will grow up without a Dad :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8