The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id be open to taking him back but ONLY
at the right price and theres no baggage. I dont think its fair to parra if he can walk away from his deal at such an early stage of his contract. Obviously if parra are willing to let him go it appears they may be going all out for hayne and keeping norman.I wouldnt be paying 1.2 per year for foran i'll tell ya that

This whole Foran saga has to be THE most epic fail in NRL history. Can you think of a more high profile signing that promised so much, that had his new club counting their premiership chickens before the eggs were even laid, feted by all and sundry, walks into his new club and is made Captain, only to end up as a steaming pile of $h!t 9 games into a 4 year contract. From messiah to leper in half a season. Unbelievable.....you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried

Lussick, Watmough, Foran, Hopoate - anyone else want to go play for Parra? What is wrong with that club?

Look, if Foran wanted to return, be around familiar faces and people to get his head screwed back on, I'd be open to it.

Surely a club doesn't lose Moltzen, Burgess, Symonds, Mateo, Lyon, Vave, possible Stewart, possibly Matai & others and not have something big up their sleeves.

Backline of:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

would certainly place again as maybe the best backline in the NRL like we had just a few years ago.
Williame => Mead

This whole Foran saga has to be THE most epic fail in NRL history. Can you think of a more high profile signing that promised so much, that had his new club counting their premiership chickens before the eggs were even laid, feted by all and sundry, walks into his new club and is made Captain, only to end up as a steaming pile of $h!t 9 games into a 4 year contract. From messiah to leper in half a season. Unbelievable.....you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried

I can't remember anything close to it in the history of the game.

Agree you couldn't make it up!

Is he still trying to take us to court over unpaid 3rd party agreements?

Surely that. With all the other baggage is enough that we would go nowhere near him.

In on page 300!

I've said it before but people who would take him back under any circumstances may need to visit the rehab clinic that foz is supposed to be in!

chugger-smiley-emoticon.gif

We just made the 300 pages for the $Forme thread.

Take a bow Silvertailers that's an awesome effort ( and to think it was suggested we close it down).

If he comes back here it will go to 400 before you know it!!
And you almost packed in Silvertails early on!

See, see what you could have missed mate?

Just got to stick through the good and the bad for the gems that this world and site can produce

Lussick, Watmough, Foran, Hopoate - anyone else want to go play for Parra? What is wrong with that club?

Look, if Foran wanted to return, be around familiar faces and people to get his head screwed back on, I'd be open to it.

Surely a club doesn't lose Moltzen, Burgess, Symonds, Mateo, Lyon, Vave, possible Stewart, possibly Matai & others and not have something big up their sleeves.

Backline of:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

would certainly place again as maybe the best backline in the NRL like we had just a few years ago.
Yeah I still think foz will be back next year with manly bozo loves him. I'd rather foz than green.

Backline of:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Phew! You're back. Missed you @:cool:

Whatever personal problems he's going through, we all sincerely hope he gets them sorted.

But...we do NOT want Foran back at Manly.

Firstly, paying ridiculously massive dollars for a bloke who's hammy problem is so bad he can't last 6 games on the trot, least of all get through a single season, would be just plain insanity in itself.

Secondly, the Kieran mates club of Brett, Matai, Choc etc will all be long gone by 2017. Our future is the likes of Parcell, Koroisau, Dylan Walker and of course the Turbo's. (Rumour has it Turbo no. 3 is even better than Jake and Tom, how exciting is that).

If it turns out Foran stays, plays, and stars for the Dogs or someone else good luck to them, but gees I can't see it happening. Any club taking him on is doing what Parra did with both Foran and Watmough, throwing massive dollars at a player spending far more time in rehab than winning games.

Sorry Kieran, we loved you back then, but we've moved on.

He should have never been let go, but it's the fact that if you get an in form k Foz in the halves alongside DCE the backline will automatically click we need a 5/8 for the next 5-10 years with DCE at 7. Foran won't be damaged goods forever like some are suggesting. Everyone who goes to eels ruins their careers but foz only played 12 game for them and there is still life left in him and IMO we would have made some signings already if we didn't have our eyes set on a big name player. I think foz will be back at manly... Very soon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10