The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should have never been let go, but it's the fact that if you get an in form k Foz in the halves alongside DCE the backline will automatically click we need a 5/8 for the next 5-10 years with DCE at 7. Foran won't be damaged goods forever like some are suggesting. Everyone who goes to eels ruins their careers but foz only played 12 game for them and there is still life left in him and IMO we would have made some signings already if we didn't have our eyes set on a big name player. I think foz will be back at manly... Very soon.

Maybe its because you are so young and without wanting to sound condescending,, have not seen enough to comprehend the mess this bloke is in.

I sincerely hope the bloke gets the professional help he needs. But from the sounds of reports he is out on the grog with the same group of dropkicks that helped get him where he is, he is not going to get better amd would seemingly not be interested in getting better.

This clown **** in the Manly bed long before he left the club.

Good luck with the rehab, Kieran (if you ever make a good fist of it) but I would HATE for him to ever pull on a Manly jersey again.

Bozo, the Owners and even his Managers spent almost a year tryng to woo Fiz, but he wanted the Dalai.:banghead:

Even if he was settled in at home, how could he face the fact that all his reasons for leaving were wrong and face the same mon everyday @:rolleyes:

Hope he heard yesteday's 'not hard to let him go' comment by Dalai @:cool:

Then again, nothing he has done in the last 2 years, has made any sense to me :confused:

I actually think that there is a big chance he goes to the ESL. He could get away from the headlines over here and the Stewart's will be over there.

The issue is his family and where that is at.

The sooner he gets the right people around him and puts distance between him and certain influences, the better. The question is whether he sees that he needs to.

Meanwhile, doubt hangs over Rothfield's planned "scoop" – a much sought after interview with troubled league star Kieran Foran, who sensationally walked away from his $5 million contract with Parramatta Eels earlier this month.

Mr Hayson, who appears to be acting as Foran's de facto manager, organised and attended Thursday's interview, which was conducted by Rothfield in a Fox Sports studio.

In June Mr Hayson angrily denied widespread rumours that he was behind Foran's widely reported $75,000 gambling spree.

Mr Hayson met Foran in Brisbane on May 20, the day after Foran's TAB account was allegedly used for the massive betting spree.

Rothfield's exclusive television and print interviews with Foran are scheduled to run on Sunday. Fox executives Gary Burns and Steve Crawley did not return Fairfax Media's calls.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/gambler-e...ld-money-for-nrl-tickets-20160729-gqgzio.html

As loyal as the Penns and ZtoH are to Foran, you cant overlook the damage his contract negotiation farce contributed to ruining a premiership chance in 2014 and any chance in 2015.

Foran is a troubled boy. I think for now his focus is about sorting out the things that are a problem in his life. If he has the black dog, that takes time to adjust things. He has a young family and he should be focusing on that for now.

Do you think Doesn'tmatta would have allowed him to walk away if he was still of value? Any club that picks him up in future is taking a huge risk. There are plenty of good young players who would do anything for the chances Foran has been given.
Move on. Nothing more to see here.

Suspect a lot of his "problems" are a smoke screen and designed to get him out of his contract with the basket case Eels. Cunning and manipulative and a key identity behind the downfall of Geoff Toovey, he will more than likely be back to good playing form with the Dogs next year.

He should have never been let go, but it's the fact that if you get an in form k Foz in the halves alongside DCE the backline will automatically click we need a 5/8 for the next 5-10 years with DCE at 7. Foran won't be damaged goods forever like some are suggesting. Everyone who goes to eels ruins their careers but foz only played 12 game for them and there is still life left in him and IMO we would have made some signings already if we didn't have our eyes set on a big name player. I think foz will be back at manly... Very soon.

He was not "let go" as you put it. He left well before the season was over - see cafegate- and hung the club out UNTIL dce had signed with the titans, then immediately announced he had signed with dali ( worse kept secret). This was done to maximise damage to Manly, my club, OUR CLUB.
So with that in mind and his poisoning of 2V he can go and F OFF and never ever play for Manly again.

He was not "let go" as you put it. He left well before the season was over - see cafegate- and hung the club out UNTIL dce had signed with the titans, then immediately announced he had signed with dali ( worse kept secret). This was done to maximise damage to Manly, my club, OUR CLUB.
So with that in mind and his poisoning of 2V he can go and F OFF and never ever play for Manly again.

That is where the "Karma" quote came from IMO.

There have been numerous Manly stars over the years who have left the club, either of their own accord or because they were told they were no longer wanted. But I have never seen anyone deliberately cause so much damage before they left as Foran did. Tooves lost his job, we almost lost DCE (the result being that we had to throw a large chunk of our future salary caps at him to get him to backflip) plus he (and Choc) bagged the club to the hilt in the media on their way out and continued to do so well after they had left.

My guess is that he'll end up either at the Dogs (Des' Dogs, not having punts at the soon to be gone greyhound races) or he'll be with his best mate Pearce at the Chooks (since they have recently announced that they don't want Hastings). But I hope he never see's the light of day at Manly again.

The only time I personally want to see Foran playing in a Manly jumper again is when I watch my 2011 Grand Final DVD.

I'm really concerned about how Kieran's going to cope without his daily dose of Dalai. The great BA - the reason he left Manly. Heart breaking really. It's left me all teary.:p
But seriously why did Foz and all the media run with this crock of ****e in the first place when it was completely transparent to anyone with an inkling of logic. Now the whole Dalia story just looks stupid. He left Manly in a huff and was promised captaincy and loads of money - plus the brown paper bag bonuses. He even had old Choc to link up with and continue their disgruntlement. No rocket surgery involved in figuring this out.;)
I'd only consider him back at Manly on no more than $500K and he'd have to undergo an ego transplant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10