The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wash your mouth out, we have another 2 months to bag the crap out of him and the moment this thread is closed another will open.

And besides there's always 2016 as well, won't it be fun watching the Squeals fans go into meltdown over their 1.4 Million a year dud!!
Am washing it out as we speak with special amber coloured mouth wash. I must say you are right, it will be enjoyable to see the belting I'm sure he is in line for. Can't wait to see the special reception he gets when he returns to Brookvale ( if he isn't injured or dropped by then).

10646982_10207540484016093_6615479293078755807_n.jpg

Man parra are just a sh1t club. Sandow was told he is free leave, stopped from leaving, then told he is free to leave but he wanted a payout to go with and now dali arfur wants him gone but they cant afford for him to go and with norman injured and their salary cap presure they will struggle to have room to bring someone up.

SUCTIN Parra. Oh my god it just feels so good seeing them start to whinge when they begin to struggle! They have always been that sort of a club, internal hatred of one another and constant backstabbing.

If the media can be believed, Sandow was brushed by the Team in the sheds for costing them the game :eek:

The game I watched had every Parra player bludging. Dalai has delegated the blame to the guy leaving next year :mad:

Hard to understand why Arthur is such a protected species and why he still has a job as Parra have been **** for the two years he has been coach.

He must have photos of Steve Sharp and the goat

No way. He played really well, and in fact was a pretty damned good player.

In 2 games out of the last 30 or so he has played.
Really? (He must have paid a few of his peers to vote him best player of 2014, mind you players don't tend to make good judges of player talent so I give you that)

I think parra will get the spoon. That will be 3 in 4 years.

It actually takes real skill to be as Sh.it as they are year after year and decade after decade.

Where's that chief fcukwit now? I am amazed he is stupid enough to go on to any other clubs forums paying out on other clubs fans when he supports parra ffs. A couple of people had a bit of a dig at him and he almost cried as well.

some of the quotes here say it all about his effort(or lack thereof)this year

Kieran Foran says relationship with Brad Arthur behind Parramatta move

“WHAT do you think?’’
For the first time in seven years, Kieran Foran has pulled on the colours of an NRL club far removed from the maroon and white of Manly.

Wearing a grin on his face as he slipped on the blue and gold of Parramatta on Tuesday; Foran’s life as an Eel has officially begun.

And despite being labelled Parramatta’s most important signing in the club’s history by legendary halfback Peter Sterling, a determined and focused Foran said he is planning to rise above the hype and take his game to a whole new level.

“I haven’t looked back since making the decision. I can’t wait to get started,’’ Foran told The Daily Telegraph.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-parramatta-move/story-fnp0lyn3-1227549381453

“Not going on the tour is disappointing, but I just to have to put my body first for once. So many times I haven’t done it and it does end up putting you behind."

Last Test tour, this pr#ck was hampered by a leg issue - remember his leg being all bandaged up - but still played in the test before round 1.

Didn't care as much about his body being ready for 2015 season.

Last edited:
Let's see who's rubbing who's nose in it half way through the season. My prediction...... Their forum going into melt down with "not worth the money" "can we send him back" threads.

If history has shown us anything with Foz it's that he'll be busted before too long. I mean he already is so its not like it's going to be a shock. Especially when you factor in the expectations and the increase to his workload.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8