The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be death riding him from Round 1 next year.

He's just another whinging worm to me.

As soon as the draw is released, I'll be looking for the first time we play them. We owe them a couple of drubbings after this year.

I'm glad that it is over and that he is now gone.
However,
What would you say if you were him?
"I'm sorry to be here (parra) - wish I was back at manly!"
Let us just get over it!

“Then when he left I just knew he was someone I wanted to play under...."
He makes it sound like he would play under Arthur for nothing.

So, all those interviews and saying things like "it's a tough decision to leave all my mates at Manly...I've got to do what's best for my family'... etc.
Really?

Yeah, I really want to play under him but I'll make Manly release players and stretch their budget as far as it will go and I'll make Parra pay overs as well.

Is he in a relationship with Arthur? Weird comments on how much he likes Arthur. Makes Darius Boyd seem normal

The slime paid massive overs for him as he is not worth $1.2m a season or even close to it.

He isn't a Thurston or a Sterling who will win games single handedly. He is a solid FG player and that is it.

Only a matter of time before he comes out next and trashes manly

What a lying c*** piece of ****:

TOOVEY TO COACH IN 2017

Geoff Toovey is the hot favourite to secure the Australian coaching job for next season, but if he doesn’t Kieran Foran says it’s just a matter of time before he returns to coach in the NRL.

“You’ll see him coaching somewhere down the track,” Foran told foxsports.com.au.

“I think he’ll have a year off like he said he wanted to and I’m sure someone will pick him up

“He’s done a tremendous job.”

Toovey was sacked by the Sea Eagles in favour of rookie coach Trent Barrett despite still having another season to run on his deal.

Foran, who leaves Manly to join Parramatta next year, said Toovey’s greatest strength is his energy.

“He’ll be a handy asset for any club,” he said.

“What he’s been able to do with this group. When Dessie (Hasler) left in 2011 everyone thought it was going to fall over but (Toovey) surrounded himself with the right coaches.

“He did what he does best and that’s feed off energy and get the players up each week and be a mentor to everyone in the club.”

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10