The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Forme states "I'm just concentrating on getting through this year and start a fresh next year" . In other words I'm stale and over playing for Manly. All I care about is getting through games without injury and getting our of this place. Fuk him, he couldn't give a sht about Manly or winning for us. He needs to go now. Drop him and get his disinterested malaise out of our team.
Yep you are right Mick, I saw it on the Footy Show and thought exactly the same thing, He is a prick who isn't putting his body on the line. The only time he did is when he thought the Parra deal was in jeopardy and he had to put on a show for potential suitors to remind everyone everyone what he was worth. It was blatent and we can expect more of the same conservative garbage from him for the rest of the season. This arsehole does not care if we get the spoon i actually think he might be happy if we did. No respect for him ever now.

Yep you are right Mick, I saw it on the Footy Show and thought exactly the same thing, He is a prick who isn't putting his body on the line. The only time he did is when he thought the Parra deal was in jeopardy and he had to put on a show for potential suitors to remind everyone everyone what he was worth. It was blatent and we can expect more of the same conservative garbage from him for the rest of the season. This arsehole does not care if we get the spoon i actually think he might be happy if we did. No respect for him ever now.
So he's pulling a Choc.

Foz is a strange cat.

He said he and pearce, as great mates, really wanted to play together...then he signed with Manly.

Then he really wanted and liked Des as a coach....but he stayed with Manly.

The he said he really liked the Dalai....and signed with parra.

I dunno if he is all there but I'm sure he'll put in for us for the rest of the year.

S'funny thing is, when I meet fans outside of this forum (which is basically every one) they all have the different thoughts than us. It's oh no don't go Mr Honourable man.

So I wonder if the 'cafe-gate' has turned us against him more than those who don't know about this place.

I mean there's also the whole "I just made my mind up 2 hours ago" which is logistically b/s when he first said he was going to parra.

Anyway....stranger than catweazle
Talking of strange - who has a black umbrella.

Foz is a strange cat.

He said he and pearce, as great mates, really wanted to play together...then he signed with Manly.
Anyway....stranger than catweazle
In today's paper they said that the roosters were never interested on Foran because Politis doesn't regard Foran as a superstar like SBW or Hayne and wasn't prepared to pay him the money parra were offering. Foran is a $700k player at best and parra have paid massive overs to get him

Probably true, maybe all the other clubs can come out and say it too! lol

....but I was referring to when foz first signed with us years ago. I'm pretty sure that's what he said. Well...he did say he wanted to play footy with pearce. But I do agree with the 'overs' statement. It's in parra's dna.

Forans get out clause will be activated tomorrow morning if Tigers beat the Eels.

No Woods, Farah, Brooks, Simona, Sironen etc etc it's the Tigers reserve grade side.

Surely Arthur will be sacked.

Stop this thread now please. This scum has signed with the Eels!! He even had a second chance to right his wrong but he went to the dark side. Let's concentrate on people who love and want to he at this club and let foreskin slowly drift away in to the Nrl Waller.

Foran's new contract means that he has to stay 2 years :)

Correct. Foran has a get out clause that states he can leave if Arthur is sacked.....but he can only leave after playing two years for the Speels. Arthur could be sacked tomorrow and Foran will still be tied to doesn't-matta until the end of 2017.

Correct. Foran has a get out clause that states he can leave if Arthur is sacked.....but he can only leave after playing two years for the Speels. Arthur could be sacked tomorrow and Foran will still be tied to doesn't-matta until the end of 2017.
Karma - plus he was dumb enough to give up the one million in damages clause :D

Considering the team we are looking at having in 2016 compared to the Speels, I think that by this time next year Foran is going to be regretting his decision to leave Manly.

I was under the impression that the Arthur get out clause meant he could leave at any time if Arthur is sacked. The two year option was just him being able to leave after 2 years, even if Arthur is still there.

I have to say, Bulldog Ritchies post on Sportal today gave me a good chuckle. For all the talk of Foran having options when Parra screwed up his deal, no one else had money so his only option was massive pay cut or Parra. But yeah, for the 1.2M - it's about playing for Brad Arthur lol...

If his entire motivation for living is to play under Arthur (as would appear to be the case) and he agreed to this then he is has suffered one too many head knocks. Arthur will be lucky to see out this year if this is the case.

Stop this thread now please. This scum has signed with the Eels!! He even had a second chance to right his wrong but he went to the dark side. Let's concentrate on people who love and want to he at this club and let foreskin slowly drift away in to the Nrl Waller.

Wash your mouth out, we have another 2 months to bag the crap out of him and the moment this thread is closed another will open.

And besides there's always 2016 as well, won't it be fun watching the Squeals fans go into meltdown over their 1.4 Million a year dud!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10