The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% !!! i like the NFL & follow it , people dont realise how many people get picked to do what Hayne is doing , and get no where... one huge cut !!!

i doubt he will make it and if so , he will be playing for maybe 5 minutes a game on the special teams ( punt return ).
i too follow the nfl. I think he's a practice squad chance mainly because there is a foreign player dispensation and he's an interesting marketing story. If he can stick around I actually think he'd be a better tight end than rb. Such a complex system though and he's way behind

According to RLW there is controversy brewing over the exact terms of DCE contract for 2016

I just have this feeling, maybe I'm the eternal optimist, that DCE will not go to the Titans.

Throw $1 million at Cherry Baby and play either Lyon/Mateo/Gutherson/Hiki at five eighth and go get 2 marquee forwards to guide Jake and Ligi.

Best outcome, and the toxins are gone.

I just have this feeling, maybe I'm the eternal optimist, that DCE will not go to the Titans.

Throw $1 million at Cherry Baby and play either Lyon/Mateo/Gutherson/Hiki at five eighth and go get 2 marquee forwards to guide Jake and Ligi.

Best outcome, and the toxins are gone.
Seriously, why would need to pay $1M? That's the Gold Coke Titan's inflated offer. The maximum we'd offer would be 20%, imo.

Seriously, blokes jump and change on this forum like crazy. One week ago we were blasting dce and begging foz to stay. now they are both gone and the roles are reversed. Our anger needs to be in the right place and that is at the board. These players have worn our jersey proud, won us premierships, taken us to gfs.... they will do whatever it takes to make sure we have a successful year.

The Circle:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?uuid=4112255679001

Foz's interview with DW was to script:
1) Left because of wanting to work with BA - he really enjoyed 2013 - he didn't say when BA phoned him to offer him a contract
2) Not a slap in the face for 2v's Coaching - just really loved having BA around - he could see the hurt and disappointment on 2v but he still has a lot of respect for him FMD
3) Chez's announcement put more pressure on him to stay and even at 9am today FFS, he could have signed for either CLub - the man's an idiot, Manly dodged a bullet as he can only become more crotchety as he ages
4) Not deserting a sinking ship - Manly will never sink as their culture is a winning culture - gee thanks for ruining the Membership/Merchandising income for 2015
5) Non signing of Gifty took a toll on him - so he leaves Snake
6) He says he is not the Saviour of Parra - so suck it Eels Trolls
:mad:

Weidler Video

Last edited:
11054324_1670673066493663_8965003170362975107_n.jpg

The Circle:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?uuid=4112255679001

Foz's interview with DW was to script:
1) Left because of wanting to work with BA - he really enjoyed 2013 - he didn't say when BA phoned him to offer him a contract
2) Not a slap in the face for 2v's Coaching - just really loved having BA around - he could see the hurt and disappointment on 2v but he still has a lot of respect for him FMD
3) Chez's announcement put more pressure on him to stay and even at 9am today FFS, he could have signed for either CLub - the man's an idiot, Manly dodged a bullet as he can only become more crotchety as he ages
4) Not deserting a sinking ship - Manly will never sink as their culture is a winning culture - gee thanks for ruining the Membership/Merchandising income for 2015
5) Non signing of Gifty took a toll on him - so he leaves Snake
6) He says he is not the Saviour of Parra - so suck it Eels Trolls
:mad:
UNBELIEVABLE.....................

Not the saviour of Parra - for that money he will be expected to be the ****ing messiah!

:banghead: thats how i feel every time he opens his mouth , one day maybe just one day a player will say yeah i left for the money thats all

No comment from him of wanting to go out a winner in his last year which is most disappointing. I think I am more pissed off with how Foran has handled himself through all this, lacked a lot of class

I am glad it's over, so when can I Think of footy...what a terrible saga with these boys since 2012. If this is what it is like to have blue chip rep halfs I don't want it.
Really since early 2012 this has just been going on and on. The gifty thing still banging on think long and hard mate, because parra will implode it not if when.
Since 11 we have lost now, hopa, dce, foran, gifty, choc, kite, rose, lussick, trex, robbo, Rodney. Eleven players in 4 years it's not acceptable. How can I cheer this ****ing lier.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8