The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran's posturing would be more believable if he just said something like 'I think Bradley can take my swordswallowing to the next level'. Or words to that effect. ;)
That's hilarious:rofl:

Foz "I now have four year's to work on my gag reflex" :sick:
Foz "Bradley has said that Yellow matches my Blue eyes" @:blush:

Its almost too easy to have a field day with Foz's decisions >:)

You have to feel for the Parra fans. Their two best players of recent times where a guy who racked up a huge tackle count flopping and being the second or third man in tackles for years but never won anything and Hayne who bolted to maybe get to train with an NFL team for 80,000 a year
I agree :( but who really knows how much is under the cap. Could be 1.2, could be 800k and the rest 3rd party. If you where naive to believe the papers than -Watmough-Hoppa-Foran-Norman would take up 3 million on there own.
Foran is a very good player, but not a superstar. And cant kick more than 40mtrs. Norman has been red hot early on this year.So its a risk. Most people at Parra would be agreeing with that.
And lets face it-High chance now Hayne comes back after not making it in NFL.Where does he go?
if you know the NFL Hayne hasn't made anything. When he makes the final cut for the 53 man roster he's made. At the moment he's not even on the practice squad.

I took a day off to celebrate Manly losing both their halves.
It's been a tremendous day. There's a big party in the city. Fans of all teams are living it up here.
its also a double celebration..... waiting for parra to actually win something now they have foran , but wont win anything , but with a huge salary cap issue...

CELEBRATIONS ARE GREAT , YOU MUST AGREE !!!!!

if you know the NFL Hayne hasn't made anything. When he makes the final cut for the 53 man roster he's made. At the moment he's not even on the practice squad.
100% !!! i like the NFL & follow it , people dont realise how many people get picked to do what Hayne is doing , and get no where... one huge cut !!!

i doubt he will make it and if so , he will be playing for maybe 5 minutes a game on the special teams ( punt return ).

100% !!! i like the NFL & follow it , people dont realise how many people get picked to do what Hayne is doing , and get no where... one huge cut !!!

i doubt he will make it and if so , he will be playing for maybe 5 minutes a game on the special teams ( punt return ).
I doubt he'll make it either. Good luck to him for trying but MJD just RETIRED at 29! And that is normal. Every year thousands of kids come out of D1 college who can contribute to an NFL team. If he was doing this at 23/24 I'd say he's a chance. Now... No way.

Where did you hear that Bones? If that is true Kelly is off his chops. I would freeze my support until Brown left if that day ever came. How stupid!
Promised I wouldn't mention names as to where I heard it. Kelly is just doing what the Penns tell him to do.

It goes to show that it isn't just sour grapes when we refer to Foran being worse than DCE, They have both left now and I haven't heard anyone try to say Foran is a better player. Fact is the pair of them were obviously way too expensive and Manly feel we can survive without paying overs for them. Maybe this whole thing isn't as dumb as it looks from our club and it may well be a master stroke. Only time will tell.

It goes to show that it isn't just sour grapes when we refer to Foran being worse than DCE, They have both left now and I haven't heard anyone try to say Foran is a better player. Fact is the pair of them were obviously way too expensive and Manly feel we can survive without paying overs for them. Maybe this whole thing isn't as dumb as it looks from our club and it may well be a master stroke. Only time will tell.
Yeah I'm taking the glass half full approach. Provided money is spent wisely we're good.

I will be disappointed if Toovey gets shafted though. I am hoping that this Toovey talk is garbage and the fact that Foz didn't change his mind is proof solid that it is not about Toovey. There may be some piss weak vendetta for losing Glenn but Brett doesn't care and Glenn hasn't thrown his toy's out of the pram either, so that leads me to believe it's not that.

Other than the Glenn Stewart thing It is obviously about money and older blokes like Watmough bleeding another year of a contract out of us, fortunately we didn't blink in the stand off and we released him which twisted his knickers and a desperate Parra jumped. I believe that is why Watmough is so sour, not because we wanted him and wouldn't pay its because we didn't care that he wanted to go and we were so quick to show him the door, I don't think he wanted to go and he got found out and made it all about Glenn. Kieran might be collateral damage because Watmough got in his ear but believe me he isn't going for unders because Des & The Dogs would have driven his price up.

Matai obviously had no other big offers that were touted by his manager Gavin Orr so he decided to stay because we offered the best coin and the NZ offer was probably the same as ours but too much hassle to re-locate.

DCE on the other hand was always going to be worth too much, I think we let DCE go because put simply we couldn't compete with the huge offers and third party deals at the Titans. Previous management may have thought using 22% of the cap to keep him was wise but reality is he is just unaffordable for us, He was always going for the greater money and we couldn't afford to pay over's on top of Titans over's so we pulled out and haven't bothered trying to change his mind as we don't have the cash or the third party partners.

When I hear idiots like Rothfield say Brown, Daley and Barrett have been touted I honestly cannot understand how any of these blokes are taken seriously for even a job coaching Group 9. Must be the manager of these blokes trying to get their names out there.

The defence was much better when Des was coach-you have to remember,

So in the last 12 months since Arthur left Manly our players have forgot what he told u
Promised I wouldn't mention names as to where I heard it. Kelly is just doing what the Penns tell him to do.
I wonder how much different things would be at Manly now if Kaspersky bought the club instead of the Penns.

The Penns seems determined to lose their money they way they are going about running the club.

read earlier today that Foran's missus stated Karma on her web page. Well good on her. Enjoy your picnics over Parramatta river. I hope Foran moves out there. He's from Blacktown on the Beach anyway. Don't wanting breathing Matt Ballin's air here on the beaches.
What is her website?

He is probably leaving even more now because he see's that the Penn's are dumb enough to even talk about Nathan Brown as a coach. Moron's.

What I find most interesting is not that Foz is apparently more expensive and therefore more important than DCE, but that the man who 'didn't care about money and wanted to play where he could improve best as a player' took top dollar and has put his future club in a salary cap hole that will be hard pressed to build a team around him for him to grow. I'm sure he didn't lie and it wasn't about the money at all....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10