The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Mavin heard it also and he wouldn't make it up

Here is the podcast http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/shows/grill-team/ starts at 61.04 minutes

Joey also gives Arthur a big wrap if I was tooves I would be pissed he credits Arthur with restructuring the defence when he was at the club. Give me a break the defence was pretty good for the 6 years prior 2 him walking in 2 the joint.

Last edited:
this is what Kieran has to look forward to if he goes
upload_2015-3-13_13-4-50.png

Here is the podcast http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/shows/grill-team/ starts at 61.04 minutes

Joey also gives Arthur a big wrap if I was tooves I would be pissed he credits Arthur with restructuring the defence when he was at the club. Give me a break the defence was pretty good for the 6 years prior 2 him walking in 2 the joint.
The defence was much better when Des was coach-you have to remember, Joey is a johnny come lately at Manly. He would know FA about the structures under Desmond. Plus "good time" Joey wouldn't remember yesterday if he didn't have a calendar.

The defence was much better when Des was coach-you have to remember, Joey is a johnny come lately at Manly. He would know FA about the structures under Desmond. Plus "good time" Joey wouldn't remember yesterday if he didn't have a calendar.

I agree but Tooves didn't need that it was a complement for arthur but a slap in the face for Tooves.

I have no idea why Kelly doesn't just " move on".

Let's start spending some dollars on whatever they reckon they need to build a team around, a good quality forward, and a half back that will at least keep us in the mix until we can groom a youngster.

We need some good news!!

" The Sea Eagles would like to announce the signing of ??????"

If he waits to 30 June for Foran we will be screwed

I agree but Tooves didn't need that it was a complement for arthur but a slap in the face for Tooves.
I don't have a problem with Joey complimenting BA. Toovey gave BA a role and he obviously excelled at it. That is called doing your job. BA was working under direction of 2V. Nothing in it, just doing his job and acknowledged by Joey. BA has obviously got cred-two of our best following him says something. Joey is a media slut now

Sign Matt Ballin FFS. He's indicated he doesn't want to go anywhere and he's a damn good player and loved by the fans. How hard can it be to get that deal done????
He even said that if he's no longer up to it he'll basically tear up whatever remains of his contract. This should be a lay up but to be fair, he also came out the other day and said it's not far off.

Does make me wonder what Joe Kelly does all day...

Perhaps
I don't have a problem with Joey complimenting BA. Toovey gave BA a role and he obviously excelled at it. That is called doing your job. BA was working under direction of 2V. Nothing in it, just doing his job and acknowledged by Joey. BA has obviously got cred-two of our best following him says something. Joey is a media slut now
we need to look at our current assistant coaches and better people in there?

Forwards and defense were much better under Arthur. Semi final against Roosters in 2013 was one of the best in years, they didn't look like scoring except of that lucky kick. Hasn't look a shadow of that same structure

First time poster on here I can't understand how in one year Brad Arthur had so much influence on our players and yet they have been working with Toovey for years as an assistant and head coach

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8