The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
From the article lurker posted not long ago....

In answer to a question Kelly said Foran’s decision came down to more than money or the Manly club.

“I think it is more about a certain relationship he has with an individual,” Kelly said.

“It is certainly not about the coaching or any issue, it is about a certain relationship.”

Um not sure I get this...........is Foz in a relationship, does he want a relationship or does he want out of a relationship? What certain relationship are we talking about here Joe???
He just restated that on the radio and the relationship is with someone at Parra - so BA.

He said he spoke with Kieran personally today and he was assured he hasn't signed anything, so who knows. He also said we have a war chest for 2016 and we will make sure we use it cleverly and we are in the market now for 2016.

He then went on to say he would prefer to keep Daly for the year and not trade him.

When asked about Toovey's job security, he spoke more about how they are putting in support structures for us to be successful and to assist Geoff. He didn't say Toovey's job was safe, or that he would see out his contract - sounded like a dodge on that one.

tookey

First Grader
Gibbs stated that he had heard that Toovey would soon be replaced by Nathan Brown in an effort to save Foran from going.

Mavin

Bencher
When asked about Toovey's job security, he spoke more about how they are putting in support structures for us to be successful and to assist Geoff. He didn't say Toovey's job was safe, or that he would see out his contract - sounded like a dodge on that one.

Yes he didn't address that at all gibby's asked him is he safe and he went of on a tangent talking about putting people around toovey and more money into coaching. But didn't answer the question.

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
You won't have 2 in fact I'll quit the forum and never post again if he stays. He won't be staying and the club are looking foolish by not pulling his offer like they did with DCE.

Nah you're a funny bastard, you should stay @Mavin irrepective of the outcome.

Clint

Tipping Member
I'll give you $2.99 and a pair of floaties...
JyYqPg8.jpg

crap..wrong colours!
haha - lol'd

Eagleheart

Bencher
Thanks @pjayz......!

Hmmm I just don't know if I believe anything about any of this slime bag BA crap.........???

This seemingly weird relationship saga with BA is just that....weird.

Has BA been calling Foz everyday since joining the squeels and feeding him rubbish? Would not be surprised if BA started planting crap into some susceptible minds even when he was at the club?

Who is BA anyway? And what has he done that warrants any respect what so ever? Nothing in my book.........!

BA is a total an utter slimey scum bag full stop........!!!!

Last edited:

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
so where does the blame sit for Foran regarding who supposedly announced he had signed a 4.7m deal? Surely he is not happy about that....and would have it come from Parra? If so, good luck going to a club you can trust....

Mavin

Bencher
so where does the blame sit for Foran regarding who supposedly announced he had signed a 4.7m deal? Surely he is not happy about that....and would have it come from Parra? If so, good luck going to a club you can trust....

It's come from Arthurs manager our main man Gav Orr he knows Foz has agreed 2 join the eels but he also knows his client (dalai) is not happy with Anderson around the club. So he put's this out Parra re sign Arthur on big money (and keep Foz) or Arthur get's big offer from Manly and manly keep Foz. Choose your poison

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Hmmm I just don't know if I believe anything about any of this slime bag BA crap.........???

Arthur has pretty much achieved it all. Check out these highlights from his wiki page:

Arthur was a Parramatta Eels junior and played SG Ball and Under-21's for the club.[2] He then moved to the Penrith Panthers where Royce Simmons advised him he would never make first grade.[2]

In 1997 Arthur, aged only 22, accepted a job as a captain-coach of the Batemans Bay Tigers. In his first season the club didn't win a match however the club made the finals in their second year.[2]

Arthur then was the captain-coach of the Cairns Brothers club for eight seasons, leading the club to four premierships and six grand finals.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Arthur has pretty much achieved it all. Check out these highlights from his wiki page:

Arthur was a Parramatta Eels junior and played SG Ball and Under-21's for the club.[2] He then moved to the Penrith Panthers where Royce Simmons advised him he would never make first grade.[2]

In 1997 Arthur, aged only 22, accepted a job as a captain-coach of the Batemans Bay Tigers. In his first season the club didn't win a match however the club made the finals in their second year.[2]

Arthur then was the captain-coach of the Cairns Brothers club for eight seasons, leading the club to four premierships and six grand finals.
Haha Roycey classic!

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
As a club, we need to move on. I was hoping he would stay but not anymore. The club shouldn't be spending so much on 1 player. To suggest he's worth double that of Lyon and Stewart is ridiculous.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14