The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And as for the holy saint brad arthur, what has he proven in the nrl, oh you took a team from 16 to 9 with jarryd hayne in your side, doesnt take a genius to do this, what has toovey done? only made the finals every year including a grand final, until brad arthur gets parra to finals or a gf he hasnt done s**t yet.

In 2012 Foz asked fo Joey and Manly got Joey
IN 2015 Foz asks for BA and Manly tries to get BA

Foz should F..Off ASAP, as his performance by this time in his career, has to come from within and not from coaching.:mad:

His behaviour all last year, after Gifty signed elsewhere, was been pathetic :sweating:

Kelly, Manly can not be held to ransom till the transfer window closes in Round 13 @:cool:

Legit - I am at an airport cafe, Zorba is here, but I can't get close enough to hear him properly! He clocked me looking at him once too often, so playing it cool now, typing into phone.

Legit - I am at an airport cafe, Zorba is here, but I can't get close enough to hear him properly! He clocked me looking at him once too often, so playing it cool now, typing into phone.
He picked up Mal reilly and his missus. Made my day seeing Mal!

He wouldn't have the energy to walk over to you and do anything. Just yell out "et tu zorba"

How embarrassed would (should) you be picking up a club legend while you'd been responsible for whiteanting the club for years?

Could Mal be our next coach? Have the Eagles flown him in to try and convince Foz how good it was in the 70's? Is anyone other than me going to be cheering on the Bulldogs tonight?
No tonight's a one night special for the Dogs - im right there with ya

I clicked on the link that @Mark from Brisbane has in his sig (the mwts one) and one there is a video Manly arriving back at the leagues club after the 2011 gf. Seeing the smiling foz (and dce) carrying the trophy...well....if Foz doesn't think these guys are worth playing for then I guess he should shove right off.

dce did....but don't try and blindside us by saying you play footy "for your mates" ....mercenary douche-bag.

edit: It also has @marga winning the member of the year on it. Is she still here or has she gone to the eels?

I clicked on the link that @Mark from Brisbane has in his sig (the mwts one) and one there is a video Manly arriving back at the leagues club after the 2011 gf. Seeing the smiling foz (and dce) carrying the trophy...well....if Foz doesn't think these guys are worth playing for then I guess he should shove right off.

dce did....but don't try and blindside us by saying you play footy "for your mates" ....mercenary douche-bag.

edit: It also has @marga winning the member of the year on it. Is she still here or has she gone to the eels?
@marga will NEVER be an Eel.

I think she's avoiding the doom & gloom on here, she mentioned it on Facebook.

How can Joey go on Triple M and confirm that Foran is leaving, but between Foran, Manly, and Parramatta, we can't get an official statement?

The game is certainly not about the fans.

When did this happen?

He does his weekly preview show every Friday morning with his brother. 8.30-9.00 He said it on that he was shattered. I should clarify he said he HADN'T signed but had agreed 2 terms and the type of man he knows he is he won't change his mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8