The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bulldogs were average, if parra knew how to cross the line it would have been ugly, the better team lost. Im just so glad we didnt lose matai or ballin to keep trex, i loved seeing him get driven back.

voicefromthehill said:
strone33 said:
7 runs 55m

One of those surely was to the sheds at half time

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh: Ohh the joy of watching that $650k lumbering lazy lump ambling around in Blue and White. Happy now Des you got your coup signing from Manly.

He will come good for the dogs. He is an international forward and the most devastating ball runner in the game. Some of you are just jealous he is not running out for us anymore. Get over yourselves. If you can't see that if it wasn't for our inept board we would still have this superstar then you need to take a long hard look at yourselves. Not everything is maroon and white. I for one am not looking forward to horo foran and Matai trying to match it with a defensive weapon like this man mountain. God forbid super coach des switch him to the other side and nullify jamie Lyon in three weeks time.

What? How did the board stuff up,we made an offer, the dogs offered a lot more, and we were at the brim of the salary cap. We were a,ways going to lose someone. You cannot be seriously blaming the board for that?

I think he will come good too, but he is a big lazy lug who was useless and incredibly ineffective tonight, I doubt he ever played that bad for manly. Smaller, agile players will undo trex's defence, more than he will wreak havoc against the team that knows his weaknesses much better than any other.

Good one Top End! Most devastating ball runner in the game... That's gold!!!

Nulify Jamie Lyon.... ROLMFAO!!!!!!

No we dropped the ball. How do we keep a player like Matt Ballin who has only played one origin game and is nearing the end of his career, and a bloke like Steve Matai who lets face it is not the sort of player you want your kids looking up to. TRex will win the comp for the dogs this year. He is their x factor and proven at test level running over noted defenders like Benji marshal. The board stuffed up and tooves stuffed up and we need to get over it as fans as much as it hurts us seeing the great tony Williams running out for this years premiers. It's in the past.

And the sad fact of the matte is we never utised the big unit as he should have been. He was so dominant at five eighth for the sunshine coast eagles in the 09 QLD Cup Gf that anyone could have seen that is where his future lay. Instead we persevered with a small young injury prone kid called foran when we could have revolutionised the game of rugby league with a little foresight. TRex not involved enough? Then make him get his hands on the ball. We could have let foran go to the dogs and crowd their roster ( Reynolds is a far better player) and kept TRex at 6. Then esteemed media personalities and rugby league judges like Graeme Hughes and Peter Tunks would be talking up our chances like they talk up the bulldogs if 2013

I have lost count of the number of times I've seen Steve play like he did last Friday. There is no way I would pick Williams over Stevie.

I just miss the big guy so much. Isn't that what this thread is about? Seriously if you would prefer to watch a bloke like Jamie Buhrer in the eagles back row than an out and out rugby league Titan like the TRex then you can probably look for positives in his defection to the dogs but for me I just thought he was on the up and up at the eagles and was looking forward to more games from him in the marOon and white. Always outstanding in attack and who can forget that one time he tackled that player from the othe team and no-one was even telling him to?

Top end put all of trex's moments from any year and compare to Matai or Foz or Lyon or DCE and see who has more quality moments for an entire year. He had 1 good game at 5/8 well so has Jamie Soward.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8