The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best post ever from the kennel:

Tony She - Rex Williams
I watched this guy play now for 120min in the Blue and White and I don't like what I see.
He is lazy he never looks for the ball, He goes missing in defence, and he jogs the ball and falls over. For a bloke who weighs 120kg he gets tackled really easily. He looks disinterested and unfit and no heart.
Thoughts?

MadMarcus said:

Tony She - Rex Williams
I watched this guy play now for 120min in the Blue and White and I don't like what I see.
He is lazy he never looks for the ball, He goes missing in defence, and he jogs the ball and falls over. For a bloke who weighs 120kg he gets tackled really easily. He looks disinterested and unfit and no heart.
Thoughts?

sounds like some of our old posts lol

MadMarcus said:

Tony She - Rex Williams
Thoughts?

Hahaha

SeaEagle007 said:
MadMarcus said:

Tony She - Rex Williams
Thoughts?

sounds like some of our old posts lol

I think they copied and pasted from here, and just changed the word 'maroon' to 'blue'.

No, No, No Des. We will not take She-Rex back!
Stop ya whining, Dogs. You've achieved the dud buy of the year.
I used to think he was just lazy. Now I know he has got very little ability.
He was the only Dogs player in the 17 tonight that didn't have a dig.
He'll be dropped soon.
Ha Ha Ha.

He needs to go back to the wing and be fed the ball... and do some hit ups to relieve the tiring forwards... just like the old days. He is not smart enough to be a forward. Yep, he will end his career with the dogs on the wing. The experiment of transforming him into a ball-playing, hardworking, in everything forward, will soon be over.

Why would he work hard he's got years of getting paid big money before he has to get serious and play well to get another big contract. I wish I could do that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4