• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the big twist is that foz is staying not dce hence why zorba was happy. No leaks on this as zorba is the leak so has made sure that nothing would be compromised

BREAKING NEWS

The NSW Supreme Court has today awarded Bianca Rinehart control over her, and her siblings, 5 billion dollar trust fund which will continue to grow with a challenge pending to acquire 49% of all future company mining dividends.

Joe Kelly reached in principle agreement with Bianca Rinehart this evening, where the two of them were allegedly spotted celebrating, drinking red wine with Bozo at the Sydney Hilton.

The deal is believed to commence with a 7.5 million dollar, 5 year TPA for DCE, making him the face of the Aussie mining industry.

DCE could not be contacted tonight, however one of his best mates, that just signed for Manly, was quoted as saying, "geez that Chez is one lucky bugger, Manly only have to pay him 500K pa for the next 5 years, and he gets to bank 10 million when you count the TPA"

Cherry's mum was quoted as saying, "Tessa, Vessa and Bianca will get along just fine".
Wtf?
Have you been buying stuff off the titans?

BREAKING NEWS

The NSW Supreme Court has today awarded Bianca Rinehart control over her, and her siblings, 5 billion dollar trust fund which will continue to grow with a challenge pending to acquire 49% of all future company mining dividends.

Joe Kelly reached in principle agreement with Bianca Rinehart this evening, where the two of them were allegedly spotted celebrating, drinking red wine with Bozo at the Sydney Hilton.

The deal is believed to commence with a 7.5 million dollar, 5 year TPA for DCE, making him the face of the Aussie mining industry.

DCE could not be contacted tonight, however one of his best mates, that just signed for Manly, was quoted as saying, "geez that Chez is one lucky bugger, Manly only have to pay him 500K pa for the next 5 years, and he gets to bank 10 million when you count the TPA"

Cherry's mum was quoted as saying, "Tessa, Vessa and Bianca will get along just fine".
I don't think that would sway him. He can go to the Gold Coast, grow a mullet and get some tattoos . All of a sudden he is the face of the local bikies and as well as his TPA's he would have a undeclared income that would out do any mining royalties.

Maybe the big twist is that foz is staying not dce hence why zorba was happy. No leaks on this as zorba is the leak so has made sure that nothing would be compromised
I have it on good authority that Zorba was not smiling; rather, he was merely passing wind.

In other news a cyclone has formed off the coast of Manly, meteorologists are baffled as to how quickly it has formed, seemingly coming out of nowhere with a strangely odd odour...

The source is a titans employee very close to the playing group. Without getting him into **** i won't specify the exact role.
Hey did your friend say 100% DCE will be back flipping and staying with manly? And when will this be announced?

There are plenty of posters who are adamant that he is staying. Then again, there are just as many saying he's gone.

The truth is only he knows for sure. And for whatever reason, he doesn't want to come and say. I predict that in a little while there be a whole bunch of "I told you so" going on. When in fact, those people were just lucky to guess right.

All I know is I'm over the whole thing. It's like sitting around at the airport waiting for a flight that just keeps being delayed. Except we know that it will take off before June 9.

I am trying to decide on whether to be absolutely sure that DCE has decided to think about which way he is going......

for the record I think he is gone and have come to terms with that, with the aid of Jaimesons

Nope another day on the Barcoo, just about to set the Red Claw pots, have a ham sanga, might fit in a little afternoon snooze, beer about 5pm and chuck in a line just as the sun sets.

Life's good , now who's this Chez you talk about ??
Thanks Mark, sitting here procrastinating and deciding wether to have a pre-long weekend before next weeks long week end! My inlaws are out there somewhere too. He continually sends thru short vids of the good life...but I think his motives are more to do with.....
"I'm spending all the money, you'll not get a cent from me ya bastards!":devil:

Honestly, why the hell wouldnt he stay if the cash was the same. Im just thinking logically but, no need to relocate, uproot the cheese and kisses, **** team with no culture, everyone is abandoning the place (his best mate included), stay in sydney with better career prospects. I'd cop the **** the media trys to dish up for a couple of weeks. Its a no brainer for me. But obviously, it aint me.
The big problem with your logic is that if he stays at Manly he will be just another good footballer in Sydney and just another good footballer in the Manly team. Contrast that to going to the GC where he will be the centre of attention 24 X 7 and the toast of the town. He will have the keys to the city and where ever he goes he will be recognised and most likely mobbed. These are the things that Manly can't provide. I say again he is a top shelf class A narcissist.

The big problem with your logic is that if he stays at Manly he will be just another good footballer in Sydney and just another good footballer in the Manly team. Contrast that to going to the GC where he will be the centre of attention 24 X 7 and the toast of the town. He will have the keys to the city and where ever he goes he will be recognised and most likely mobbed. These are the things that Manly can't provide. I say again he is a top shelf class A narcissist.

LOL. You mean he'll get mobbed by the three men and one dog that gives a flying f.ck about rugby league up there. You obviously haven't hung out at the Gold Coast much. Its full of elderly retirees mainly from NSW and Victoria. There's more south sydney supporters up there than there are Titan supporters. This is why Titans are such a souless shambles of a club. DCE would be mad to go if Manly can match the Titan's offer.

I have it on good authority that Zorba was not smiling; rather, he was merely passing wind.

In other news a cyclone has formed off the coast of Manly, meteorologists are baffled as to how quickly it has formed, seemingly coming out of nowhere with a strangely odd odour...
Yes, speaking of Zorba and the weather, how (tropical) low can you go?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8