• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That he is staying! , and I was only trying to confirm it from those I respect here. The only time Zorba has a smile on his face is after lunch, this was well before smoko, so something is going on.
Zorba wanted Chez gone, so if he was smiling it's because Chez has made his move to the Titans OFFICIAL :cool:

That he is staying! , and I was only trying to confirm it from those I respect here. The only time Zorba has a smile on his face is after lunch, this was well before smoko, so something is going on.
I thought by now smoko and lunch would have morphed into one big feast for the big man? Good news about Chez, hope it happens.

The mood at the club would be more of a gauge than our speculation on this site. Interesting, thanks Earnie

@Dan can we have a muppet emoticon? The ironstone and troll ones are good, but we need a Kermit or fozzy bear. Fozzy bear would be the best muppet for us perhaps.
I like the idea of a muppet one but I don;t like the negativity that people are getting

Ironstine should not be seen as negative it is more a comical thing, yet its now being seen as negative and creating tension when it should be laughed at like it always was

Dobbo lol he had Elgey coming 2 us wrong he had Ash Taylor being released 2 join us wrong.

So he has taken the safe bet and has finally backed a winner.

DCE has been as useless as the media in ending this so as usual, wait until there is an official statement from the club - either resigning or a new signing. Not long to wait.

I like the idea of a muppet one but I don;t like the negativity that people are getting

Ironstine should not be seen as negative it is more a comical thing, yet its now being seen as negative and creating tension when it should be laughed at like it always was
I respect the ironstine rating in the spirit that it was intended. It is great.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I've just read one post saying he is going to the Titans and the very next post tells me that he's staying. WTF. Why don't we ring Basel Faulty and ask him.

Zorba's probably smiling because he just got good information that his campaign 2 get toovey sacked has worked.

Honestly, why the hell wouldnt he stay if the cash was the same. Im just thinking logically but, no need to relocate, uproot the cheese and kisses, **** team with no culture, everyone is abandoning the place (his best mate included), stay in sydney with better career prospects. I'd cop the **** the media trys to dish up for a couple of weeks. Its a no brainer for me. But obviously, it aint me.

Dont take it away Dan, if I would have put more details on the post it would have got a different response perhaps. I think this whole saga has given everyone the ****s to the point where the place isn't as light hearted and friendly as it normally is.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Dan
BREAKING NEWS

The NSW Supreme Court has today awarded Bianca Rinehart control over her, and her siblings, 5 billion dollar trust fund which will continue to grow with a challenge pending to acquire 49% of all future company mining dividends.

Joe Kelly reached in principle agreement with Bianca Rinehart this evening, where the two of them were allegedly spotted celebrating, drinking red wine with Bozo at the Sydney Hilton.

The deal is believed to commence with a 7.5 million dollar, 5 year TPA for DCE, making him the face of the Aussie mining industry.

DCE could not be contacted tonight, however one of his best mates, that just signed for Manly, was quoted as saying, "geez that Chez is one lucky bugger, Manly only have to pay him 500K pa for the next 5 years, and he gets to bank 10 million when you count the TPA"

Cherry's mum was quoted as saying, "Tessa, Vessa and Bianca will get along just fine".

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10