• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The 7th tackle- Josh Massoud
Tackle Four: Lussick winging it home

One of our most interesting sightings this week concerned Parramatta prop Darcy Lussick. We were enjoying an afternoon coffee at beautiful Dee Why beach on Wednesday afternoon when he cruised past in the passenger seat of a Manly sponsor car, with 'Brookvale Mazda' branding. We couldn't make out the driver, but bookmakers would be offering tight odds about his identity being none other than Daly Cherry-Evans.

The pair forged a close friendship in 2010, when they won a premiership together for Manly's now-defunct QLD Cup feeder side on the Sunshine Coast. Shortly after agreeing to terms with the Titans in March, Cherry-Evans tried to entice Lussick to join him on the Gold Coast.

The tide, however, has turned. Lussick's family is close to none other than Manly's new recruitment advisor, Bob Fulton. The push for Lussick to return to his Northern Beaches roots has been gathering pace since Fulton was engaged, and it now appears a certainty he will be wearing a Manly jersey in 2016. Whether Cherry-Evans remains in one - there's now just 12 days remaining until the Round 13 deadline expires - is a question still to be answered, but Lussick's return to Brookvale will undoubtedly help.

Ummm 2010 wasnt won by the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. It was won by the Northern Pride.
The Sea Eagles won in 2009 with Tony Williams playing at 5/8 and Le Strange at hooker with one Mr Trent Hodkinson at halfback.

I don't think Lussic was part of that team Paulo was though.

I was there at the ground for the record.

There is a chance that they played together in 2010 as Hodkinson went up to the NRL for Manly in 2010 and from memory Sunshine Coast ended up in the final or close. The year after the NRL force teams to have an NSW feeder and not a QRL feeder and the sunny coast dropped to stone motherless last. The Quad park stadium never ended up getting built and they are now known as the Falcons.

All of the is to say that most of the article is absolute rubbish. Especially given Darcy's stepdad Jason and Mum still live on the beaches as does Darcy AFAIK and of course they will be seen in the area.

Do you guys remember integrity in journalism?

Not to mention Jason played a few lower grade games for the Sea Eagles, is a massive unit and Darcy is Manly at heart. They lived in the street that I grew up in, Bennett street and I still remember Darcy with his shaved head and rats tail riding his trike on the street next to the Bowling club and his sister Bonne. I wonder if her remembers be, stopping cars for them constantly and saying hello

Hey did your friend say 100% DCE will be back flipping and staying with manly? And when will this be announced?

He's not a friend but he did say Daly will be staying at manly and it will be announced some time after origin one. I assumed this week.

Is he the obnoxious "ceo" off the iselect ad?

He's a titans development officer.

Like i said take it as it is. I personally have thought cherry is gone the whole time, however, this comes from a guy who's not been wrong so far with his inside news.

I myself am on the fence still but it's heartening to know a guy who spends his career working with the titans says the players know cherry will backflip and are resigned to the fact.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...turn-for-game-ii/story-fnp0lyn3-1227373443123

BARRETT RUMOURS WON’T DIE

WE’VE been told the Manly Sea Eagles have launched a two-pronged raid aimed at landing either Ivan Cleary or Trent Barrett as head coach next season.

We can tell you ex-NSW and Australian five-eighth Barrett certainly won’t be moving to the northern beaches in an assistant coach capacity under Geoff Toovey. But the prospect of Barrett taking over as head coach at Manly has certainly been discussed. So too has the prospect of Cleary being granted an early release at Penrith to shift to the northern peninsula.

Despite denials, if that was to happen it would mean Barrett would take over as head coach at the Panthers. Or, if Cleary stays at Penrith and Barrett is allowed to join Manly then look for current North Queensland assistant John Cartwright to join him, also as a second-in-charge.

Sadly, all of this most likely spells the end for current Manly coach Toovey, who has done a wonderful job to get the Sea Eagles to two grand final since taking over in 2012.

The 7th tackle- Josh Massoud
Tackle Four: Lussick winging it home

One of our most interesting sightings this week concerned Parramatta prop Darcy Lussick. We were enjoying an afternoon coffee at beautiful Dee Why beach on Wednesday afternoon when he cruised past in the passenger seat of a Manly sponsor car, with 'Brookvale Mazda' branding. We couldn't make out the driver, but bookmakers would be offering tight odds about his identity being none other than Daly Cherry-Evans.
Chez does not have a Mazda Sponsor, he had a BMW Sponsor who allegedly recalled his vehicle the day Chez signed with the Titans.
Horo is the one more likely to be with Darcy as they hang out all the time.

Not sure why the Darcy & DCE rumor started as they are like chalk and cheese@:cool:

11252893_887022541361811_1721793642_n.jpg

Chez does not have a Mazda Sponsor, he had a BMW Sponsor who allegedly recalled his vehicle the day Chez signed with the Titans.
Horo is the one more likely to be with Darcy as they hang out all the time.

Not sure why the Darcy & DCE rumor started as they are like chalk and cheese@:cool:

11252893_887022541361811_1721793642_n.jpg
Was pulling the BMW a Col Crawford power move??? If so, love it Col!

Andrew Webster on the breakfast radio show said:
Manly are dithering (unclear what about).
Barrett definitely coming- will be head coach next year.
Cleary story rubbish.
DCE staying.

Don't know which Company, but it's just another example of TPAs not being worth the paper that they're written on - much like NRL Contracts :p

Andrew Webster on the breakfast radio show said:
Manly are dithering (unclear what about).
Barrett definitely coming- will be head coach next year.
Cleary story rubbish.
DCE staying.
Manly have caught the Foran bug - so our future is dependent on which side of the bed a decision maker gets out of :eek::oops:

Today is the last work day in May - the month that Joeker promised many signings and in particular the signing of a world class half :clap:

Last edited:
He said "It's imminent that Daly Cherry Evans would stay at Manly and Trent Barrett going there is a pretty sure sign". Why would Barrett coming in influence DCE? I didn't think DCE and Tooves had issues, I believed it was more so Foran.
Yep. I was perplexed by that. If all this Barrett Myles Lussick stuff is the case, we're playing a very dangerous game of player power. Hope Bozo bought himself a bloody good fire extinguisher!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10