• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So quiet night on the Cherrygraph. Where are the 100% he's staying or the 100% he's going people? I'm a 100% haven't got a clue leaning towards 100% really don't give a rats anymore.
But...must be lying as I'm still here. Any more rumours, house or Ferrari purchases, sauces or other condiments?

There has been plenty of sauce....tomato, tooheys new, lots and lots of sauce. We just need a reliable sauce. An inside sauce, that is reliable, tasty, as commited.

Taylor+Swift+carries+guitar+case+walks+around+waFeN4ptTEzl.jpg

Good camel toe

http://www.news.com.au/national/dar...h-the-sea-eagles/story-e6frfkp9-1227371719081

Darcy Lussick set to sign off on a three-year deal with the Sea Eagles
6 HOURS AGO MAY 28, 2015 12:00AM

THE Daly Cherry-Evans signing soap opera looks set for yet another twist with the half-back’s close friend Darcy Lussick set to sign a three-year deal with the Sea Eagles, possibly as early as this week.
A week after another one of Cherry-Evans’ mates Nate Myles inked a three-year deal with Manly, The Daily Telegraph understands Lussick will finish up at Parramatta and return home to the northern beaches.

If Gold Coast fans were already nervous about June 10 — the last day DCE can officially back out of his mega Titans deal — how will they greet the news that not one but two of his friends will be at the Sea Eagles next year?

Lussick, who soon turns 26, is currently suspended for the Eels, and not in their long-term plans. He was even offered up to Cronulla as part of a mid-season switch, with Sharks coach Shane Flanagan confirming just a few weeks ago there was hope he’d be at the club before the June 30 deadline and fill their front-row stocks.
Lussick started out at the Sea Eagles and came through the under-20s with Cherry-Evans before they played in the NRL together.
He keeps in regular contact with Cherry-Evans, but previously said contracts were never a hot topic.

Lussick played arguably his best game for the Eels against the Sea Eagles in the opening round this year, but like most of the Parramatta side, he’s struggled to string together consistent performances.
Manly have until two days after the completion of round 13 to better their offer and make their half-back stay put. You have to wonder what would have happened had they thrown everything at their No. 7 in the first place.

It would be a bigger shock if Cherry-Evans was to have a change of heart and stay, but he continues to give Sea Eagles’ fans a glimmer of hope by repeatedly refusing to rule that option out.
Speaking on Fox Sports last Saturday night when grilled by Lara Pitt, Cherry-Evans said: “I guess it would be a curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something.
“There is still two weeks left, so two more weeks of speculation. There is a rule in place which gives Manly every opportunity to do what they have to retain me.

“I’m happy with my decision to go to the Gold Coast, and as we know there is a rule in place which allows Manly to have a go at retaining me.
“At the time of my decision there were only two clubs I was looking at, and unfortunately Manly wasn’t one of them.’’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8