• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Camped next to the Barcoo at Isisford ( near Longreach ), Red Claw pots in the river , hope to get some babies as the old Yella Bellys just love them on the hook.

And the good / bad news is I still have the internet so can continue to watch this thread grow past 200.

Sorta wish Fozzie would do something ( anything) so we can keep boosting his thread as well .

Ho hum, back to my cold can and fishing line!!

Fark Lussick. A lot of hype about nothing. Very over-rated player who took Parra for a tonne of cash and delivered zip...

He was showing promise before he left. I liked him as a prospect... was sad to see him go.

Of course he's playing like s#!t at Parra... that's what they do.

Fark Lussick. A lot of hype about nothing. Very over-rated player who took Parra for a tonne of cash and delivered zip...
The usual **** peddlers Lurker or Mole - whichever it was - was saying that Tamou is coming south, and all will be revealed after the Origin series. Wouldn't mind adding him. Better than the other plonkers mentioned. Even if it's a bit costlier. Why not aim high - we did with Myles.

If we can come out of all this with Myles, Tamou, DCE and a decent 6, Joe Kelly wins Australian of the Year (peninsula version)

Yes he was hounded all the way 2 fox studios on Saturday. Don't say he had 2 because he didn't he hasn't been on all year yet he decides 2 turn up on Saturday.

You do realise he had a free week due to being injured for origin. If he hadn't withdrawn from the toads team and was playing tonight he wouldn't of been on fox. Obviously had no club commitments and was available to fulfil other career commitments.

Taylor+Swift+carries+guitar+case+walks+around+waFeN4ptTEzl.jpg
Taylor Swift in footy shorts = winniiiinnngg

The usual **** peddlers Lurker or Mole - whichever it was - was saying that Tamou is coming south, and all will be revealed after the Origin series. Wouldn't mind adding him. Better than the other plonkers mentioned. Even if it's a bit costlier. Why not aim high - we did with Myles.

If we can come out of all this with Myles, Tamou, DCE and a decent 6, Joe Kelly wins Australian of the Year (peninsula version)

Is this you Loobs? lol
law respecter
@another_loobs talking 2 the mole

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11