• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
image.jpg

I feel like the speculation has stalled.

Everyone has settled into those who are quietly confident he will stay and those who are quietly confident he will leave. I keep coming back here to hope someone will share some fresh inside goss and instead all I'm seeing is Taylor Swift's camel toe and people talking rubbish to each other.
You forgot those that are obnoxiously and loudly stating their opinion one way or the other

I feel like the speculation has stalled.

Everyone has settled into those who are quietly confident he will stay and those who are quietly confident he will leave. I keep coming back here to hope someone will share some fresh inside goss and instead all I'm seeing is Taylor Swift's camel toe and people talking rubbish to each other.
I think there's a few of us here who are just starting to lose interest in the whole saga...I'm happy if he chooses to stay but equally excited to see what the club can do with the money we'd have left....Let's just get it over and done with !

Nope another day on the Barcoo, just about to set the Red Claw pots, have a ham sanga, might fit in a little afternoon snooze, beer about 5pm and chuck in a line just as the sun sets.

Life's good , now who's this Chez you talk about ??
Chez is another name for a metre Barra
Can you catch-tag for manly and release please mate

Nope another day on the Barcoo, just about to set the Red Claw pots, have a ham sanga, might fit in a little afternoon snooze, beer about 5pm and chuck in a line just as the sun sets.

Life's good , now who's this Chez you talk about ??
Have I told you lately that I hate you.

I keep coming back here to hope someone will share some fresh inside goss and instead all I'm seeing is Taylor Swift's camel toe and people talking rubbish to each other.
So it's not all bad then...

So I say to all those who were / are expecting a backflip that the silence is deafening.
NRL Contracts are not complex documents, particularly for Club solicitors who prepare them all the time. Given the level of desire the Club would have to get this done, their solicitors would have prepared it in hours, not days. If said contract was reflective of any agreed position then DCE's legal adviser & Manager, both experienced and familiar with such documents would be able to review and confirm its term also within hours.

This all adds up to one of only a few scenarios:
1. They have not reached agreed terms & Orr is still trying to squeeze yet more.
2. The offer from Manly has been rejected.
3. DCE is still "enjoying the process" and has made an application to the NRL to extend the round 13 deadline indefinitely.

He's Gooooorrrrnnnnnee.

So I say to all those who were / are expecting a backflip that the silence is deafening.
NRL Contracts are not complex documents, particularly for Club solicitors who prepare them all the time. Given the level of desire the Club would have to get this done, their solicitors would have prepared it in hours, not days. If said contract was reflective of any agreed position then DCE's legal adviser & Manager, both experienced and familiar with such documents would be able to review and confirm its term also within hours.

1. They have not reached agreed terms & Orr is still trying to squeeze yet more.
3. DCE is still "enjoying the process" and has made an application to the NRL to extend the round 13 deadline indefinitely.

He's Gooooorrrrnnnnnee.

Still working on Garbutt

He's Gooooorrrrnnnnnee.
Its not the NRL base salary that is a challenge, but the TPAs

I believe that he is gone, but am happy to be wrong :)

Foran on the other hand, needs to win us every game in 2015, then POQ @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10